ATOMIC HEART - New gameplay trailer (FPS Soviet Union Game)

Author Topic: ATOMIC HEART - New gameplay trailer (FPS Soviet Union Game)  (Read 2042 times)

Why did you pick the most boring frame of the entire video

Why did you pick the most boring frame of the entire video
its the gun from bladerunner dummy

how about S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

this really gives me an electric state kinda vibe.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 12:57:57 AM by Trogtor »

this really gives me a electric state kinda vibe.
Yeah it seems really unique but I hope it has like, at least some form of explanation in the story for all the whack stuff.

what is the LAPD 2029 doing in a handicapped russian game

It's like SCP the game.

what is the LAPD 2029 doing in a handicapped russian game
2019*

animations are a bit janky

Everything is so bright and colorful, but there is these lovecraftian horrors and robots and I'm so confused as to what's going on

It kinda looks like a tech demo more than an actual game

Yeah it seems really unique but I hope it has like, at least some form of explanation in the story for all the whack stuff.
Everything is so bright and colorful, but there is these lovecraftian horrors and robots and I'm so confused as to what's going on

so far from whats in the trailer it looks to me like a "world fair gone wrong" kinda setting

I kinda felt that too, despite the fact i really love the designs and how bizarre and cool some of those environments looked, the trailer doesn't feel very cohesive. I'll reserve judgement though because if this game is good it has the makings of a personal dream game