Computer starts but won't load

Author Topic: Computer starts but won't load  (Read 4172 times)

still need help. anyone got any other ideas?

whatever monitor you’re using, you sure its connected? maybe its booting but you cant see any output cause the connection to the gpu or from the gpu to the cpu is screwed

you were messing with your graphics card? did you reseat it properly, sounds like there's no output video signal

you were messing with your graphics card? did you reseat it properly, sounds like there's no output video signal

or re-seating ram

yes, if it started normally, a color on my mouse would be set to pink for high sensitivity, and then turn off until startup is completed.
whatever monitor you’re using, you sure its connected? maybe its booting but you cant see any output cause the connection to the gpu or from the gpu to the cpu is screwed
read the above
or re-seating ram
I already tried, will keep trying that every once in a while

yes, if it started normally, a color on my mouse would be set to pink for high sensitivity, and then turn off until startup is completed.
that doesnt tell you whether or not the graphics card was reseated correctly, just clarifies that you can tell the boot process isnt going correctly. your mouse can be still connected to your motherboard properly even if your graphics card isn't outputting a video signal.

I have reseated the graphics card multiple times as well as use integrated graphics during this process. like i said, when the pc starts booting up the bios and whatnot, the sensitivity is on pink, and when it boots up to the password screen, the color turns off and i have to set my sensitivity, but it is not doing that. I should have mentioned earlier that my pc turns off and then back on every minute or so while running.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 07:14:21 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Just vacuum it out and give it a good spray down with windex.

pretty hard to do that when i can barely fit my giant hands between the gpu power button plug

remove gpu, plug everything in, and then plug in the gpu and stuff

guys if it was a problem with the GPU or RAM then it would give a POST code. Page 73 in the manual he linked in OP

I should have mentioned earlier that my pc turns off and then back on every minute or so while running.
if it’s doing this and not booting to the BIOS then you probably have a shorted mobo
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:13:57 PM by AutoBahn »

bump, any suggestions?
so does inh want me to remove the gpu and then start the pc, or just get it out of the way so i can plug everything in?

alright, im going to plug in the reset button and hopefully reset the mobo and make it POST

did you try pouring water on the router to clean it out