Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 32244 times)

what about when you signed up on a furry website to make fun of nix
hey i remember that

pretty much everybody? you're not even active and people were still voting for you. get off your damn high horse
oooh, I think you struck a cord nix

remember when nix said he wasnt a furry
remember when i said i dont give a stuff what you call me
its like, i used an alt gmail to sign up because geben encouraged it earlier on and never touched the site again and now you're acting like im the fursuit crusader or something

you ever just look at something and just feel bad for it? that's how i feel when i look at any of the following users:
adrenaline
tlto
kidalex90
thegoodperry
torin

as dumb as various thot patrol users are, you are a 21 year old who is loveually obsessed with a cartoon/video game character. If anyone should be felt bad for it's someone that's as socially inept as you

pretty much everybody? you're not even active and people were still voting for you. get off your damn high horse
yes 5 people vs the entire forum
someone should make a strawpoll
yeah lol he made a furaffinity account just to post my drama in my comments

remember when nix said he wasnt a furry
remember when i said i dont give a stuff what you call me
its like, i used an alt gmail to sign up because geben encouraged it earlier on and never touched the site again and now you're acting like im the fursuit crusader or something
you literally joined a furry website to tell someone theyre stupid? hmmmm

thats why i said to poke at nix
riiiiight

unova is closet freak lmao

dudes gone in erp with furries on steam, has a ton of furry stuff saved just to "troll" people on discord, and had an avatar from a pokemon hentai

dudes gone in erp with furries on steam, has a ton of furry stuff saved just to "troll" people on discord, and had an avatar from a pokemon hentai
its for the cringe

i sent f1sh an image of judy with a gun pointed to her head, geben is literally against erp and you made up me having furry stuff saved for the occasion

alot like how i feigned you sending me a friend request

your avatar cache had not refreshed for over 2 months and you had already rejected it prior to posting that image

there u are spouting more bullstuff that doesnt even make sense in a desperate attempt to make me look like the bad guy when you could just apologize
you're literally incapable of being proven wrong dude

stop slapping each others hands already