Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante

Author Topic: Col. Burton - toxic forum vigilante  (Read 32245 times)

there u are spouting more bullstuff that doesnt even make sense in a desperate attempt to make me look like the bad guy when you could just apologize
You don't accept apoligies. You have to make me suck your richard in public to get even 1/4th of the way there, ive tried it before for different things.
you're literally incapable of being proven wrong dude
I'll be proven wrong when i'm wrong. If you want someone to concede why not reach out to them first?

you sent me a friend request, i took a picture. there's nothing to elaborate so stop bullstuffting
You don't accept apoligies.
probably because you've proven yourself to be nothing short of a low-effort troll and starfish?? why would i forgive you lmao

i honestly dont have an issue with thot patrol its just when they target specific users is when it really loving shows how they are ruining the blockland community as a whole
we really shouldn't be targetting eachother and pushing eachother apart because we're a small community and the toxicity and harassing of thot patrol is what leads to more users leaving
nobody really wants to sit around and get harassed or see needless harassment and trolling constantly (unless they are a participant) and generally like who gives a stuff
this drama isnt warranted its sole creation purpose was to forget with burton who isn't really that bad of a user and he's fairly respected within the community but everyone has their own kinks and stuff
and if midna really gets his rocks off i mean who gives a crap really you shouldnt use that against him
besides i bet u jerk off to sasuke ffrom naruto... punks...

Brine (one being curb stomped) being stomped on by a giant L (the stomper)

So what exactly did he do again? Respond ironically to the hive of ironic handicaps?

So what exactly did he do again? Respond ironically to the hive of ironic handicaps?
essentially.

he used to be a child enthusiast back in the day too but i dont know if thats still relevant anymore.

what the forget is thot patrol anyways and why should I care

noedit: I do neutral but I just wanna know why thot patrol is a problem and why should I be worried about them, sorry for wording it like a handicap but I do care

yeah lol he made a furaffinity account just to post my drama in my comments
this is loving sad

Hey tito, you smell!

(BTW Where do I pick up my brownie points? I'm new to this whole anti-thot patroller thing)