what are good free games

Author Topic: what are good free games  (Read 10959 times)

you have a win 7 starter edition or something?
i have a windows 7

black squad or brain / out. join lowspecgamer’s discord server for notifications about free games on steam, gog, origin, uplay and humble bundle.

is the game bad or something

The learning curve of league makes it not worth playing if you're not into anything relatively close to RTS. It's pretty tricky to get combos down without completely loving yourself over and even then it's not that fun of a game without friends to play it with. Same goes with Dota, except Dota has more problems than just a tricky learning curve.

The learning curve of league makes it not worth playing if you're not into anything relatively close to RTS. It's pretty tricky to get combos down without completely loving yourself over and even then it's not that fun of a game without friends to play it with. Same goes with Dota, except Dota has more problems than just a tricky learning curve.
I havent played an RTS game in a while

is the game bad or something
nah its just a meme to hate on it, we have a nice thread on the forum and a cool discord

nah its just a meme to hate on it, we have a nice thread on the forum and a cool discord
yea but moba games suck donkey doodoo d***

Battle for Wesnoth
+1. i haven't played much of it but it's very moddable and it's pretty fun for what it is. feels a bit like fire emblem

I havent played an RTS game in a while

It's not actually an RTS, but it's very nostalgic for the Warcraft 3 style of RTS controls

Warzone 2100 if you want a good RTS to play
Sven Co-op for some Half-Life 1 action

Warzone 2100 if you want a good RTS to play
Sven Co-op for some Half-Life 1 action
I have Sven Co-op. Its alright but I like HL1 mods. I don't have HL1, So does Sven Co-op let you play HL1 mods??

I have Sven Co-op. Its alright but I like HL1 mods. I don't have HL1, So does Sven Co-op let you play HL1 mods??
I don't know about HL1 mods. Unless the modder made a Sven version (see: They Hunger) I don't think they will work properly.

I don't know about HL1 mods. Unless the modder made a Sven version (see: They Hunger) I don't think they will work properly.
damn, that sucks

Coccyx used to host a Afraid of Monsters coop server, but I'm pretty sure he moved on to better things in life.

Coccyx used to host a Afraid of Monsters coop server, but I'm pretty sure he moved on to better things in life.
i think the afraid of monsters server is dedi now

i think the afraid of monsters server is dedi now

Is it? I haven't played in ages, but I remember his server back a while ago. He wasn't the nicest person to talk to, but he was really active in development for the mod as far as I could remember.