what are good free games

Author Topic: what are good free games  (Read 10876 times)

i have nothing in my steam library and im broke, what are good free games, also needs 32bit support
Not exactly a steam game but look up the original English patch of Cave Story, its pretty good and free.

Programmers who wants to take full advantage of 64 bit hardware, mainly neural networks algorithms researchers
thats stupid. developers should optimize their game for the lowest end

thats stupid. developers should optimize their game for the lowest end
Most people are and should be running 64 bit machines. If everything was 'optimized' (which it's not even really a case of optimization but whatever) for the lowest end, then you're severely limiting what you can push. If you don't choose to invest into something better, then stay behind, don't promote the idea of dragging everyone else down to your level.

Most people are and should be running 64 bit machines. If everything was 'optimized' (which it's not even really a case of optimization but whatever) for the lowest end, then you're severely limiting what you can push. If you don't choose to invest into something better, then stay behind, don't promote the idea of dragging everyone else down to your level.
I didn't really mean that the program should be 32 bit only, i think that usually you should build for both 64 and 32 bit versions unless your game absolutely needs more than 4gb of ram processing at any time.

anyways i completely forgot to consider the size of these games nowadays. i mostly play smaller games that all run 32 bit so i didn't really take into consideration that a lot of big games like Doom and stuff use a ton of physical memory, mb. I'm sure if developers targeted both 32 and 64 bit they could probably make big triple A games run efficiently on both, but it makes sense that they wouldn't since like only 2% of gamers use 32 bit processors.

Re-volt
maybe, not into racing games much

midtown madness 1 and 2
for midtown1 BEFORE YOU EVEN TOUCH IT
get the midtown madness 1 revisited mod
so it doesnt look that o l d

see response to previous suggestion

warframe

got it on ps4 already

stick ranger on the dan-ball website :OOOOOOOOOO

beaten the game 3 times already

Not exactly a steam game but look up the original English patch of Cave Story, its pretty good and free.

played it on wii i think it was

lisa the hopeful is a pretty fun lisa fangame

i hate horror games

play LISA the wishless the demo

same response

Battle for Wesnoth

i might try it

>horror game

Sure...
guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover huh.. oh yeah LISA isn't free so i cant play it, i guess the fan games will have to do

league

my friend really wants me to play that, i guess i'll get it if the installer doesn't take 2 days like last time.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:24:50 PM by datiel12 »

32bit system

you have a win 7 starter edition or something?