/vote

Yes
14 (33.3%)
No
16 (38.1%)
Maybe
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: blf, do you think ww3 will happen?  (Read 2553 times)

do you guys think it will happen

if you keep saying this stuff it will start ww3 young man

ima wwiii your ass tonight bae

if you keep saying this stuff it will start ww3 young man
oops ww3

Knowing how people are all just petty as forget, it's definitely gonna happen and it's gonna be over something loving handicapped.

I mean stuff. You think people were asking if WWII was gonna happen after WWI? They saw it coming from a mile way.

You think people were asking if WWII was gonna happen after WWI? They saw it coming from a mile way.
That was because we pushed Germany into a corner where they faced eternal poverty, so they got aggressive and grew out of the tight bounds that we set.

I personally don't think WWIII will start as long as the U.S. and Russia still have brown people to shoot, and if Korea unifies, it will be even less likely. I'm hoping that we can get a colony to mars before the royal rumble starts, though.

if the US and Russia were to go to war it would be a quick bout

Putin has already pretty much decimated their country and they don't have the money to support a prolonged war with the United States

also anyone who thinks any of these people would use nukes is handicapped

That was because we pushed Germany into a corner where they faced eternal poverty, so they got aggressive and grew out of the tight bounds that we set.

I personally don't think WWIII will start as long as the U.S. and Russia still have brown people to shoot, and if Korea unifies, it will be even less likely. I'm hoping that we can get a colony to mars before the royal rumble starts, though.

Brown people to shoot. Wow. Please don't tell me you're one of the pansies who supported the BLM movement and think Law Enforcement is intentionally targeting black people.

Fart brothers be like

I personally don't think WWIII will start as long as the U.S. and Russia still have brown people to shoot

i mean yes but not about any events going on currently. maybe some american president will get pissed at china for their new age orwellian state and cause an arms race i guess, but you really can't predict it

I doubt we'll see another full blown world war, maybe a few smaller proxy wars over the years tho.

I doubt we'll see another full blown world war, maybe a few smaller proxy wars over the years tho.

Hauahghahauah nano machines duh patriots