/vote

Yes
14 (33.3%)
No
16 (38.1%)
Maybe
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: blf, do you think ww3 will happen?  (Read 2492 times)

Ww3 has already happened and no one knew about it.

maybe in the distant future but who knows

i seriously doubt it. even if it does happen, it won't be on american soil and nukes will not be dropped.

I think it's probably a safe bet to say WW3 will happen at some point in the future, because the timescale we're talking about is literally anything from now until the end of time lol.

But unlike any point in history before now, it's possible that there won't ever be a WW3 because diplomacy and the global economy have evolved so much in the past 70 years. Despite the fact that the internet allows you to see videos of people being burned and murdered in Syria, the world is, on average, the most peaceful it has ever been in human history.

Pushing countries to reform by economic pressure is proving to be far more effective than warfare, as per Iran and North Korea.

It will 100% definitely happen. When? Nobody can tell. Could be next year or within the next 200 years

i seriously doubt it. even if it does happen, it won't be on american soil and nukes will not be dropped.
Actually I feel like America is one of the world aggressors and will likely be involved in a big war as a result

world war iii but us isn't pushed inn because the axis want them dead for no reason

The real question is when

Brown people to shoot. Wow. Please don't tell me you're one of the pansies who supported the BLM movement and think Law Enforcement is intentionally targeting black people.
No, I'm not part of the BLM and I support law enforcement. I didn't mean shooting them just because they're brown, but it just so happens that the targets are brown. Okay, that's not making my point clearer, lemme try again.

Operating in areas that aren't "free" and have a lot of stuff that we want/need (gold, oil, etc.) and have armed organizations running around committing Flash Mobs in their local towns and even in foreign cities is a lot easier because we have the support of the people. Fighting another superpower will have no support, except from the hyper-patriotic assclowns chanting FREEDOM FOR THE FREEDOM GOD. You can't fight a war if even the soldiers don't want to fight your battles, and anyone wanting to pull the nuclear trigger will probably be kicked out of office.

So no, as long as we're occupied in africa and the middle east, there's virtually no chance of another world war. It's very unlikely even if we did clean up everyone's act in those places, too.

A WWIII will almost certainly happen as long as humans are alive, but I don't believe any nuclear stuff will be happening due to the chain reaction consequence things