Post real life pictures of your Big Irons (gun thread)

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your Big Irons (gun thread)  (Read 3672 times)

Is it okay if we have a gun thread? I don't think I've seen an actual gun thread here in a while. I'm curious who else is into guns here and what they own.

I'll start

Remington 783 w/ a bipod I forgot the name of and some sling I got at richards. Chambered in .30-06.
I've still got the stuffty stock scope on it and in all honesty I'm a little scared to get right up on it, feels like it barely has a loving inch of eye relief lol.

DPMS .308 Oracle
I put a CVLIFE (lol) 3-9x40 scope on it, as well as some gas block front sight I originally had to get separate because this gun doesn't come with sights, and the stock is from a Phoenix Technologies 12 gauge stock that I disassembled at some point.

Mossberg Maverick 88, 12 gauge
I took the stock off and replaced with a pistol grip (it was originally a six-position stock but I took the back off), I put some Walmart laser sight on the front to help with aim, and a velcro side shell holder on the receiver so I can get it loaded quickly if I ever have the balls to finally shoot myself with it

These guns specifically are mine but my family owns more, my dad owns his own shotgun and a semi auto .22 rifle from savage axis that runs like ass. I'd like to own a handgun at some point but I'm kinda loving BROKE!!!! and good handguns are expensive

Anyways, /discuss, feel free to make fun of my stuffty cheap guns and attachments, or post your own epic sauce milspec $50,000 ar-15s
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:35:19 PM by Punished Rally »

Also here are some gifs I made forever ago of me shooting them in slow motion

I want a big ol' wheel gun but can never justify buying one.

My first handgun is definitely going to be a revolver but from what I can tell anything that's under five billion dollars looks kinda handicapped

big irons you say?

damn bro is that milspec?

My first handgun is definitely going to be a revolver but from what I can tell anything that's under five billion dollars looks kinda handicapped

Go big or go home country boys make do

if your revolver shoots anything smaller than .45-70 you're a pusillanimous individual

>not using HE rounds

[img ]https://americanhandgunner.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/judge3-600x570.png[/img]
<.410

Nothin personal... kid...

I took the sling off my hunting rifle and attached both ends to the rear sling mount on my AR-10 so I can have it at my hip

Here's a cool pic I took of it 3 nanoseconds before the rear swivel stud sheared off and the gun crashed through my bedroom floor

To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day

heres a pic of me and my big iron