I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal

Author Topic: I Masturbated right after the Gritty Grapnel shooting Shirt Decal  (Read 15384 times)

This shirt is a reference to a shirt that i saw in a youtube video
https://youtu.be/mnsYv47wkA0?t=10m22s

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o85e5qz9850rbt7/Decal_Edgy.zip

Credits: Me

Thanks for actually voting in the poll :y

This is honestly amazingly unfunny. You actually have to try decently hard to cram this amount of ironic humor into a single post and yet still fail to leave a single trace of humor anywhere in it.

There's a difference between edgy humor, and just screaming "LOL 9/11 XDDDD" from the back of 9th grade math class

This is honestly amazingly unfunny. You actually have to try decently hard to cram this amount of ironic humor into a single post and yet still fail to leave a single trace of humor anywhere in it.

There's a difference between edgy humor, and just screaming "LOL 9/11 XDDDD" from the back of 9th grade math class
pffft normie

pffft normie

How old are you, CCC? Give me an honest answer. I'm genuinely curious why you think any of this stuff is remotely amusing. You can't be any older than the average freshman

There's nothing more normie than clout goggles, fidget spinners, le ironic emoji face and spongebob memes. This is actually the type of garbage recycled humor you can pick up by browsing Facebook or Instagram for 10 seconds. The worst part is that most of what I've just listed generally makes for amusing content, but this stuff...?

There's just literally nothing even remotely funny about it. You could boil this off to posting, in plain text, "I masturbated to the idea of 20 dead children, btw emoji movie rule 34 LOL!" and it would have the exact same punchline and shock value.

How old are you, CCC? Give me an honest answer. I'm genuinely curious why you think any of this stuff is remotely amusing. You can't be any older than the average freshman
ill give you a question.
is that an camera you got there son?

There's nothing more normie than clout goggles, fidget spinners, le ironic emoji face and spongebob memes. This is actually the type of garbage recycled humor you can pick up by browsing Facebook or Instagram for 10 seconds. The worst part is that most of what I've just listed generally makes for amusing content, but this stuff...?

There's just literally nothing even remotely funny about it. You could boil this off to posting, in plain text, "I masturbated to the idea of 20 dead children, btw emoji movie rule 34 LOL!" and it would have the exact same punchline and shock value.
Get out Of my Thread 

U MAD BRO??
this rage is going on my meme page.
normie.

U MAD BRO??
this rage is going on my meme page.
normie.

You'll never be as good at this as the people you are trying to emulate