Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.

Author Topic: Valve starts cracking down on loveual content on Steam.  (Read 5569 times)

but.... my e-girls....

in all seriousness, why now? they already have the age thing so they’re not legally liable. this just forces the devs to release a patch on a separate website...

No nudity on my good Christian game platform.

please ban the furry games

Valve is turning into Nintendo

Valve is turning into Nintendo

half life 2 and stuffty weeb dating sims do not belong on the same platform run by valve

EXTREME VIOLENCE WITH GUTS EXPLODING AND PEOPLE GETTING TURNED INTO PULP AAAAAAHHH!
"Okay sure"

lovey anime girl game
"HOLY stuff IS THAT A NIPPLE I SEE MY VIRGIN EYES NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW AAAAAAHHH!"

EXTREME VIOLENCE WITH GUTS EXPLODING AND PEOPLE GETTING TURNED INTO PULP AAAAAAHHH!
"Okay sure"

lovey anime girl game
"HOLY stuff IS THAT A NIPPLE I SEE MY VIRGIN EYES NOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW AAAAAAHHH!"

"lovey"

are you on the spectrum by any chance

"Okay sure"

lovey anime girl game
never forget that valve supported hatred with its AO rating lmao

good, i want to see terraria/half life/actually interesting games up there instead of Genie Pop Ultimate Requiem Sonic DLC 3 featuring anime titties

"Okay sure"

lovey anime girl game
i want GENDER BENDER DNA TWISTER EXTREME on my video game platform

the anime holocaust is in full force as intended good work