Author Topic: thundercats roar - new CN series  (Read 13308 times)

western animation is a joke

Holy Crap I didn't see his right arm before but now it looks horrible! They literally just threw out the Solid Drawing Principle.

Like "Boomerang" in the U.S.; but even that shows new cartoons these days, and I think it's an app instead now.
yes
i remember it airing like an hour of both the ben 10 reboot and the powerpuff girls reboot every day
Holy Crap I didn't see his right arm before but now it looks horrible! They literally just threw out the Solid Drawing Principle.
his arm atrophied

I'd say in some aspects that my half-assed artwork is better than the actual show's artwork

I mean at least my guy's ears are actually attached to his head

holy forget i thought this was his ear the whole time

what did you think his actual ear was

Lion-O didn't even have visible ears in the original series, he did in the 2011 series, but in this new series, his sideburns take up the entire sides of his head, so i guess his ears had to go somewhere

Though admittedly, his design would have been closer to the original if he didn't have ears at all

what did you think his actual ear was
it didn't even register to me at all, i didn't realize anything was there

Lion-O didn't even have visible ears in the original series, he did in the 2011 series, but in this new series, his sideburns take up the entire sides of his head, so i guess his ears had to go somewhere

Though admittedly, his design would have been closer to the original if he didn't have ears at all

I mean in the 2011 series he looks like an actual cat person

now he looks like an overgrown hillbilly version of steven from steven universe

seeing the usual 4 finger character for cartoons 5 fingers feels really strange

It looks pretty bad

There's a reason they only used four fingers, and now we know why

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 03:43:51 PM by Gamecubes0 »

I mean at least none of those are beanheads

yikes...

but at least there's some semblance of the old art style there

and Ed, Edd, N Eddy is a comedic IP so it'd make sense for a new comedy series

Still, yikes