Author Topic: thundercats roar - new CN series  (Read 13235 times)

this will be like the only show in existence that involves cartoon cats that doesn't get research because the characters are too fugly to be shown in the artstyle they inherit

I  really loving hate that they have to use older show titles; I understand they have a new way of writing scripts for cartoons and are taking things in another direction, but please stop using older cartoon titles and just make an original show that isn't a parody.

Give Thundercats a rewatch and you'll realize that it doesn't live up the nostalgia at all.
Like that one Teen Titans Go episode where Control Freak turns the Titans into a classic superhero cartoon

this will be like the only show in existence that involves cartoon cats that doesn't get research because the characters are too fugly to be shown in the artstyle they inherit

Hold my beer

you are, frankly, a fool

honestly, why would you say something like that

now it's definitely gonna happen

honestly, why would you say something like that

now it's definitely gonna happen
with such a fugly artstyle even bara enthusiats will be turned off

so here's my question

does every single action show now have to be turned into a dumb comedy with all the same "lol randem" humor as each other

with such a fugly artstyle even bara enthusiats will be turned off
It's not like artists have to draw in that style, heck, artists have the time don't even use the art style used by the source material

so here's my question

does every single action show now have to be turned into a dumb comedy with all the same "lol randem" humor as each other

Because comedies are cheap to produce and making fart and poop jokes is an easy way to entertain the 8 year old demographic that all these shows are tailored towards.

It also explains the abysmal artstyle. It's cheap to do

kids dont care about how good a show look as long as it's random and obnoxious enough
even though the humor in ttg and ppg2016 is mostly directed at the older demographic, the people who watched the original