thundercats roar - new CN series

Author Topic: thundercats roar - new CN series  (Read 13059 times)

Because comedies are cheap to produce and making fart and poop jokes is an easy way to entertain the 8 year old demographic that all these shows are tailored towards.

It also explains the abysmal artstyle. It's cheap to do

this kind of one-note thinking is going to do them in

this kind of one-note thinking is going to do them in

Statistically teen titans go makes mad money so other stuff like it is bound to make them a good hunk of cash.

even if TTG was their best show making every other show like it is just going to make the kiddy-winks prefer TTG because there was a movie based off of it and it's far more widely known than thundercats/the new scooby doo reboot/ben 10/whatever else they bastardize

Statistically teen titans go makes mad money so other stuff like it is bound to make them a good hunk of cash.
I think all the complaining about teen titans go is stupid, but like, if it's the only thing on half the time then yeah it's gonna get good ratings. small children will literally watch whatever's there and they don't really know how to change the channel

I think all the complaining about teen titans go is stupid, but like, if it's the only thing on half the time then yeah it's gonna get good ratings. small children will literally watch whatever's there and they don't really know how to change the channel
Ratings via attrition basically lol

They would be making an absolute killing off the merch too.

ppg2016 was made just to sell merch
there were toys before the show was even announced

(hands)

((((((hands((((())

they hired the most professional furry artist from tumblr they could find to draw the characters

the sword is the only thing with sharp edges
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 07:41:40 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

/////////////////hands/////////////////

small children will literally watch whatever's there and they don't really know how to change the channel

How small we talking? like 1-4 or 8-10? What would you say the age range on this is?

this

a lot of the complaining about TTG is redditors being redditors but the real cause for alarm is that airing the show so much artificially inflates their ratings and as a result they air it more often and push out opportunities for other shows to grow
the better business strategy would be to divide the shows equally to see what's actually being watched and adjust the schedule from there because right now TTG is being aired so much that they only think the show is popular based on the ratings, even though that's no way to determine popularity for a kids' channel
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:21:22 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Welcome to CalArts.

Known as California Institute of the Arts, we are here to formerly teach the elements of art, such as unity, color, lines, yadda yadda. That's quite boring and tedious now; instead, we are going to aim for a new modern and revolutionary type of design that especially focuses on the cartoon dynamic; our own official CalARTS style of the elements of fine arts. Here, we may teach you a wide range of things that could spark opportunities on top of financial success! CalArts aims to be the rebellious type of art that the many colorless, unoriginal, and simply tacky cartoons in this type of style not only struggle to achieve, but fail to touch. The classic Teen Titans is a giant example of what we consider to be previously. That is tacky and bland.

We at CalArts with this style of surrealistic cartoons will revolutionize the idea of a "cartoon" with a branch of methods and formulas to provide a proper, solid cartoon. We will start with the basics: the colors. You know your primary colors, the reds and blues, and mostly the greens. Okay, brighten those colors, bonus points if it's rainbow! And you're already off to a good start. Next, the lines. Lines don't always need weight, and always make it round, as we are insecure with the same line depth as the girth of our male genitalia. Oops, said too much. Okay, always make it dynamic with the structurism of the abstract method; anatomy doesn't matter, you're distorting here! Go ahead and give them extra fingers. Stubbiness is the KEY here! And make sure it's simple. Anything that's past tint and shade is too scary and and it hurts our eyes from all the soy we drink.

And the methods go on with the CalArts style of cartoonism. Remember kids, it's always about simplicity. We're not here to learn; we are here to change. The entire point of this method is to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment over artists and subjects regarding distorted styles and mainly anime and cartoons.

Go artists!

How small we talking? like 1-4 or 8-10? What would you say the age range on this is?
probably up to, idk, 12? I guess by then they are definitely capable of changing the channel, but what are they gonna change it to? the thousandth episode of spongebob? forgetin....... secret agent zendaya? I would legitimately rather watch teen titans go and I don't think that could be such an uncommon sentiment

probably up to, idk, 12? I guess by then they are definitely capable of changing the channel, but what are they gonna change it to? the thousandth episode of spongebob? forgetin....... secret agent zendaya? I would legitimately rather watch teen titans go and I don't think that could be such an uncommon sentiment

Most 12 year olds know how to use the internet so they don't have to watch TV, or they could watch netflix. Also when I was younger there was a channel that exclusively aired older cartoons. Although that may be a Canada only thing