Weirdest dream you've had?

Author Topic: Weirdest dream you've had?  (Read 1560 times)

I'll start.
It begins with me in some 2005 Pontiac GTO, along with 3 of my friends, who are in muscle cars, and street cars.
We're flooring it down a street about 15 minutes away from my place, and we're weaving between traffic and stuff racing.
Here's the thing, it felt so loving REAL. I could feel the car rise up and down on curbs I drove onto. I drove onto some grass, and I could feel the car shake and wobble on the rough dirt. Eventually at a corner, I decide "I'm going to try to drift this stuff." I grab the handbrake, pull it and turn sharply. I ended up doing about 3 360s and spinning out. Managed to recover and tried again after recovering some speed. Tried again and smashed head-on into a tree. I decide forget this stuff, and abandon the GTO. Apparently my other 3 friends forgeted up their cars as well, and we were now getting in this RV in this driveway of this unknown house. As we're in, one of my friends explains that someone called the cops, and identified 3 of us (me being 1 of the 3), except one of us, and that we need to lay low. My unidentified friend starts the RV, and we lay on the RV floor covered in blankets, so we wouldn't be seen. My friend is driving me back to my apartment, when all of a sudden, I hear a horn, and the loving RV gets t-boned by a goddamn pickup truck. The RV is now rolling like a loving lunatic, and my friends are all screaming, meanwhile I'm here screaming "WHAT THE forget IS HAPPENING?!" Eventually, the RV stops rolling after about 15 seconds, and my 3 friends are in a daze. I crawl out of a broken window, and sprint towards this tuned GTO this guy is in, it has some sick loving rear bumper, the middle of it had like, some grill on it, and you could see the exhaust pipes, and the inside of the bumper. I drag the guy out, hop in the GTO, and speed off. I was driving for about 30 seconds when I heard sirens. At that moment, my loving heart sank, and cops began to surround me. There were probably around 10 patrol cars surrounding me. One of them for some reason is doing loving donuts around me, and one of the cops is beginning to approach my vehicle.

Then I woke up.

This stuff literally happened this morning.
Strange thing is, I even remember the loving weather and time it took place.
It was evening, around 5 or 6 PM, overcast, and it was slightly raining.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:11:38 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

lucid dreamed everyone had disappeared in the world except people from blf and it ended when i shot myself because it was boring as stuff

once had a really strange dream that i forgot when i woke up :(

remember having a dream with oranges and haunted houses and ghosts it was weird

getting jumped and the punches and kicks feeling so vividly. woke up with scratches all along me.

getting jumped and the punches and kicks feeling so vividly. woke up with scratches all along me.
it was the demins

I was conscious and free falling for what felt like an hour
It was probably sleep paralysis tho

One time there were wasps that ripped opened my stomach and flew out of me. Then I went to sleep and was grabbed and hung by a man carrying lots of nooses.

Then I went to sleep and was grabbed and hung by a man carrying lots of nooses.
dude you should have asked him if you wanted to buy a noose
it was the noose salesman!

Foxscotch: I had kind of a weird dream
Foxscotch: it was like
Foxscotch: in it, I lived at my dad's mom's house I guess
Foxscotch: but she had like a separate building where we were apparently raising..... fighting monkeys? like monkeys whose purpose is to fight people in a ring
Foxscotch: like, apes
Foxscotch: but apparently this made them angry, like all the time, and also dangerous because apes are much larger than people
Foxscotch: at one point, something happened, I don't really remember what, but they wound up killing one of the handlers while he was feeding them or something
Foxscotch: and I was in the enclosure at that point, so I ran out
Foxscotch: as I got out the door, I noticed that the lock was broken
Foxscotch: so I was like oh stuff they'll figure out they can get out soon
Foxscotch: and apparently we thought this was gonna be like a planet of the apes thing, with 10 pretty much regular, not-smarter-than-usual apes so idk what that was about
Foxscotch: anyway we thought it'd be like that (and I think in the context of the dream it would've been, even if irl it wouldn't make any sense) so I was like, we gotta LEAVE
Foxscotch: so we decided to go to phoenix city, which is only like half an hour away

and that was it, didn't remember anything else

Had a really short, but terrifying one when I was like 6. Basically, behind my early childhood house I used to live in, and there's this giant loving wasp just hovering by a tree. I'm trying to slowly back away, and I knock over a trashcan and make a forgetton of noise, which pissed off the giant wasp. It then charged towards me and I woke up.
That stuff was terrifying for my age.

last night i had a dream i went to panda express but then when i was about to order it got robbed and i had to sit in the corner as a hostage :/

when i was probably four or so i had this dream about being awake during an earthquake, like the everything in my room shaking. i was so scared that i eventually just closed my eyes

the problem is i don't even know if it was a dream or not

I'm not sure which one would be weirder.
The one that became self aware, or the one that was so surreal and horrifying that I eventually had my brain switch into lucid mode on it's own.

The first one I mentioned... Started off pretty normal. Then some weird stuff started happening. Like, next moment I remember I'm in space, fixing a satellite. For whatever reason, I actually clued in that it was not in fact normal for me to be doing so, and realized I was dreaming. Immediately, I am back to just walking down an actual street that exists (which when it comes to dreams, is pretty rare). So I said to myself afterwards "Nah, this is normal, guess it's not a dream" or something along those lines and proceeded normally. Probably the most 'natural' dream I've had. Which is really weird.

The other one though. I was asleep at my sister's house when I had this one. I don't really ever have nightmares. But I was in some industrial area. Place was all metal. Had railings and such, towers, but no people. There was a pool of water I went into, only about waist deep. Once I reached my hand into it, I started to see a dead person's memories. Oddly enough, the memories were from someone who (in the dream, not sure about reality) used to live in that house. I don't recall what happened in the memory, but an itch in my mind is saying something bad, possibly death. Either way, I 'woke up' from the memory. Back to the 'industrial' looking area. But the pool was now filled with blood instead of water, and there was thick bloody fog in the area. I started to run, was pretty terrified. Eventually I got to the point where despite no previous knowledge of this being a dream, I wanted to 'get out of it and make it more enjoyable' or something like that, and so I did. The rest isn't really important, since I was in control at that point.

when i was probably four or so i had this dream about being awake during an earthquake, like the everything in my room shaking. i was so scared that i eventually just closed my eyes

the problem is i don't even know if it was a dream or not
So this is why they tell you not to shake young children huh

when I was like six I was at my dad's, had a dream about being in the motherloving future. sounds cool right?
nope. stuff got weird fast.

for some reason, I was in mcdonalds crying about my mom.
some weird robot cashier tells me "why so sad"
I don't say stuff
then loving ed edd n eddy waltz in
they help me look for my mom and give me a tour.

so in the loving middle of the city, there's this house. we go in it;
"is dis ur mom"
"no"
then eddy tells us that his big bro is here so we gotta be careful
there's this deck on the house with a waterfall under it btw
so we go on it
I lucid dream a straw
blow in it
wake up
cry for a second
fall back asleep
stuff back in the dream