dark souls remaster is out early on steam

Author Topic: dark souls remaster is out early on steam  (Read 3740 times)

/title
https://store.steampowered.com/app/570940/DARK_SOULS_REMASTERED/
gather round and get your patch-that-should've-been-free for the low price of 20 or 40 bucks, lads

the remaster is loving stuff dont buy it. just get the original on G2A + dsfix and wham you have the remaster

who the forget is QLOC

these are the tags im dying

they do localizations
Strange that they're listed as the sole developer, then. Maybe the rumors are true, Dark Souls spawned from a hole. It just wasn't in the right language.

b a c k s t a b  c h a i n s  a r e  s t i l l  a  t h i n g

b a c k s t a b  c h a i n s  a r e  s t i l l  a  t h i n g
Every loving remaster of a game just updates graphics. Speaking of which, they even failed to update the graphics.
Everythings high res now, but still looks like it was made in 2010.

Every loving remaster of a game just updates graphics. Speaking of which, they even failed to update the graphics.
Everythings high res now, but still looks like it was made in 2010.

no they fixed some bugs but left backstab chains in because why not

I'm kinda glad they didn't change the core gameplay even if some of it is a mess

I'm kinda glad they didn't change the core gameplay even if some of it is a mess

Dark Souls 1 is a mess. Please, everyone, take off your rose tinted glasses. You don't have to deny it anymore, Dark Souls 2 is a better experience anyways.

Dark Souls Sucks.

How To Ruin Your Reputation In 2 Seconds
GUARENTEEE'D!!!!!!

I'm enjoying it very much so far. I came pretty late, so seeing tons of summon signs is truly a novel thing.

the remaster is loving stuff dont buy it. just get the original on G2A + dsfix and wham you have the remaster

How do you find it stuff? There really is no downside to getting this over the original, other than the price, higher system requirements, and subjective visual changes. Not everyone wants to finagle with patches to enjoy a game, or wait around to enjoy multiplayer outside of township.