[NEWS] Classic Runescape servers shutting down for good

Author Topic: [NEWS] Classic Runescape servers shutting down for good  (Read 6496 times)

Wanna join? You'd fit right in!

He'll never recover now!

No thanks. I dont mess around in drama. I see you dabble, maybe you should make a drama for me.

Edit: Wait, you still think I'm up about your opinion on the game? Not even close, I stated a few times it was your dismissive response to it. I couldn't care less if you dont like something. Way to misinterpret everything Ive said so far. Suppose that makes two of us.
it wasnt dismissive at all. thats just your twisted interpretation of my response. i am not dismissing anything or anyone by talking about how many people are defending the game

it wasnt dismissive at all. thats just your twisted interpretation of my response. i am not dismissing anything or anyone by talking about how many people are defending the game

This would be like me going into your music threads and posting "lol, Ive never seen somebody like so much stuffty music before."
Id like a second opinion.

lol the only part of that interpretation that is dismissive according to you is 'lol'

you really need to stop overthinking things lol

This would be like me going into your music threads and posting "lol, Ive never seen somebody like so much stuffty music before."
the basis for that argument is that the opinion that something is 'stuffty' is irrelevant to the conversation. its not irrelevant here or else you'd be calling out the 3 other people talking about why they don't like runescape. clearly you're not arguing in good faith, rather maliciously to target me only
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:08:40 PM by thegoodperry »

take it somewhere else nerds, debating on whether or not something is dismissive isnt relevant to this thread

lol the only part of that interpretation that is dismissive according to you is 'lol'

you really need to stop overthinking things lol

Just because one of the things is literally labeled at dismissive doesn't mean that addressing fans and what they like as being stuffty isn't also a dismissive thing to post by itself.

take it somewhere else nerds, debating on whether or not something is dismissive isnt relevant to this thread

Okay, this is the last time Ill address this. Obviously this isn't going to go anywhere.

On topic: It's sad to see the Old School servers being removed as I know quite a few users came back specifically for this. I still think jumping to RS3 is the best solution if you still want to play but simply removing the service wont have them jump to RS3. This will most likely bring about more Old School private servers which was never a stable solution. Looks like Jagex is finally cutting their losses.

Despite OSRS being "stuffty", there were still quite a few users who enjoyed it and I dont think they'll be sticking around long after the servers shut down.

ur loving stupid OSRS didnt shut down classic did

Edit:tthanks for the
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 06:59:37 PM by Adrenaline »

ur loving stupid OSRS didnt shut down classic did

Even the article has an image at the top of the loving page

Oh right. I keep getting those confused between old school and classic.

lol ive never seen so many people defend a stuffty mmorpg before
but nobody's been defending the game in this thread tho