[NEWS] Classic Runescape servers shutting down for good

Author Topic: [NEWS] Classic Runescape servers shutting down for good  (Read 6362 times)

unrelated, but I really want to get into OSRC. theres a lot of friendly people offering to trim my armor for free

looks like I’m gonna give my rune scimmies in wild

Good riddance lol. It was just riddled with bots and skilling in that game is pure cancer

For example, let's say you want to level up Woodcutting. You click a tree and get some logs. But in RSC you have to click a tree, and wait for a chat message to pop up. It's either "You slip and fail to hit the tree" or "You get some wood". It sounds simple, but when you actually play the game, you'll fail most of the time.

The combat is awful, too. Almost all monsters are agressive, no matter how overleveled you are, or how much armor you're carrying. They'll always attack you.
There's much more to it, but this video explains it well
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:01:15 PM by Curse You »

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up d scim my name is katy but u can call me t3h RuNe5cAPeR oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch sea shanty2 meme compilaton w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!! BUYING GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and sharks,

t3h RuNe5cAPeR oF d00m

unrelated, but I really want to get into OSRC. theres a lot of friendly people offering to trim my armor for free
looks like I’m gonna give my rune scimmies in wild
not funny

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up d scim my name is katy but u can call me t3h RuNe5cAPeR oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch sea shanty2 meme compilaton w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!! BUYING GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and sharks,

t3h RuNe5cAPeR oF d00m
rawr xD

Good riddance lol. It was just riddled with bots and skilling in that game is pure cancer
arent u that guy who caused the falador massacre....... >:(

runescape??? isnt that the funny haha meme game ??? lol the one where they say Nice and they also say Buying gf and also have bad graphics Hahah love that funny meme haha #WINNING

love and sharks,

t3h RuNe5cAPeR oF d00m
runescape??? isnt that the funny haha meme game ??? lol the one where they say Nice and they also say Buying gf and also have bad graphics Hahah love that funny meme haha #WINNING

Somewhere out there is a runescape equivalent of toxicology that would be saying this same stuff about blockland

arent u that guy who caused the falador massacre....... >:(
real talk it's kinda crazy on how the stars aligned for that day, 6/6/06, damn.
i dont exactly think it's a good thing for runescape, because come on, it was literally the 1st (2nd version if you count deviousmud) of runescape, but yea, kinda do get how unmoderated the game was, and didn't really need to be up for this long.

kinda sad to see it go, but it's so bad now it's not worth keeping up.

Somewhere out there is a runescape equivalent of toxicology that would be saying this same stuff about blockland
blockland has no memes