Author Topic: how do you feel about blf?  (Read 4418 times)

As Badspot described it: It's a puddle of piss, rather than an ocean of piss

I feel like there's a cult of people who's lives basically revolve around the existence of this forum.

Without it they'd have to jack off a further 3 times daily to make their boring lives more interesting

am i actually the only one that's confident this place is both toxic and a circlejerk?

am i actually the only one that's confident this place is both toxic and a circlejerk?

it's basically just a bunch of different circlejerks that clash with each other on a daily basis

well it's possible for people to disagree with each other without being toxic about it, even then i don't rly see the problem with less of it than how it is now
Honestly. Tbh fam. That sounds a lil boring.

Tbh fam.

I hate this so much everytime I see it I want to burn something

you and anyone who uses it is an idiotic human cowmore interesting?

I hate this so much everytime I see it I want to burn something

you and anyone who uses it is an idiotic human cowmore interesting?
smdh tbqh fam

Honestly. Tbh fam. That sounds a lil boring.
eh if ur mainly here for the drama then ya i guess it would be, but to everyone who just wants to talk to each other here it'd be a lot more tolerable tbh
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:08:26 PM by gr8dayseth »

i have nowhere else to be

eh if ur mainly here for the drama then ya i guess it would be, but to everyone who just wants to talk to each other here it'd be a lot more tolerable tbh
But Im not here for drama. I dont really know how to say it.
Chips with no salsa
Spaghetti with no sauce

Like imagine if the most heated everyone got was:
A "Hello dear friends, welcome to my thread! My opinion is 'x'!"
B "Hello dear friend A! Thanks for making a discussion, but I am on the opinion of Y!"
A "No qualms towards you dear friend B! Swell discussion!"

Oh indeed that would be somewhat dull I say