[]Lucario[] being extremely toxic for nothing

Author Topic: []Lucario[] being extremely toxic for nothing  (Read 7992 times)

Literally outta no where

Lucario joins just to talk stuff, he's been barking at a lot of servers from what I've experienced with him, any server that just gets mad popular or just doesn't appeal to him he does this, and when I ask if he has anything else to say on blockland glass, he says criticize him just to exit the blockland glass chat like instantly.

I have no idea lol.

hes a known starfish

hes been trying to get back at me and soviet for months now because we took pictures of him addmitting to blackmailing

/support

this cunts found every way possible to bring flaming into discussions with me and it's annoying as actual forget

last night i was playing darth c3p0's server and he was purpously instigating by telling darth he's sending pictures of me to him privately trying to rile me up

heres some pictures i took

not to mention him using this stuff as his skybox

to say the least it's annoying when he does this stuff

forgot to add in my post that he has like 30+ yiff prints on his server inlcuding pokemon and inflation stuff

no pics because i dont wanna get banned sorry

this dude is a troll im telling you and hes a really convincing one
no active furry i've seen in this game from nix the glaceon to Rose the Floran makes their own yiff decals and backgrounds

yeah /support lucario was being a richard on our server earlier

this dude is a troll im telling you and hes a really convincing one
no active furry i've seen in this game from nix the glaceon to Rose the Floran makes their own yiff decals and backgrounds

he didn't make them at all

also trust me he isn't a troll, he's went to such an extent to defend himself and other furries

trust me i know a troll when i see one

yeah i see him get aggresive sometimes in the blockland glass chat about servers like despair fever

/support

hes been trying to get back at me for some reason