the viacom is insane

Author Topic: the viacom is insane  (Read 17947 times)

There is no set reasoning, thot patrol morons get sensitive and bitchy if you yell back at them so people continue to do it. For being epic ironic memers they sure have thin skin. That's why there was a back-and-forth argument here like there is everywhere else.

Telling everyone to ignore it and move on is one of the most transparent attempts at coveting the moral high ground so congratulations there I guess
if they were complaining about derailment but responding to thot patrollers i would love to know the justified reason
i really don't think they get "bitchy" or have "thin skin", i REALLY doubt anyone cares about being yelled at on here. they just feed off responses and you just keep giving em more and more
also thx ike <3

if they were complaining about derailment but responding to thot patrollers i would love to know the justified reason
i really don't think they get "bitchy" or have "thin skin", i REALLY doubt anyone cares about being yelled at on here. they just feed off responses and you just keep giving em more and more
also thx ike <3
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=helpadmin;help=see_member_ip

i REALLY doubt anyone cares about being yelled at on here.

They sure as stuff care enough to come back immediately upon being permanently banned and continue trying to get the last word in edgewise every time they stir up stuff. I get you're all posting in bad faith for your own reasons but there seems to be this implication that everyone is taking everything way too seriously. This isn't the case, y'all are just mildly annoying.

Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.

Also everyone gets the meme about irony to make it look like you're taking nothing seriously. We all know that's not the case now lol

im pissed off at the virtual world

Also as far as justification goes, I don't speak for the people that caused this argument in the first place, but I get the feeling that everyone's sick of other users getting their entertainment at the expense of everyone else.

ah yes, this is how you deal with 4 people making fun of you online

[quote
author=Dreams_Of_Cheese link=topic=319129.msg9875136#msg9875136 date=1527476091]
ah yes,
this is how you d
eal with 4 people making fun of you online
\
ah yes,
this is how you deal with 4 people making fun of you online
[/quote]

author=Dreams_Of_Cheese link=topic=319129.msg9875136#msg9875136 date=1527476091]
ah yes, this is how you deal with 4 people making fun of you onlinethis is how you deal with 4 people making fun of you online
\this is how you deal with 4 people making fun of you online

fo real now