changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen

Author Topic: changed: possibly the worst thing i've ever seen  (Read 16694 times)

This doesn't tell us anything, you can tell me to google what a piece of stuff looks like, doesn't mean I understand scat special interest.
i get it mr.bones

his name is dodger because hes dodging awnsering a actual question

prepare 2 die
Meet me after school at the playground fgt, bring smash bros.

how the forget do you have a latex special interest
Person sees thing
Person says "I like this"

This doesn't tell us anything, you can tell me to google what a piece of stuff looks like, doesn't mean I understand scat special interest.

No, if you actually did what I said, you would see there is a large special interest fashion subset out of latex material due to the appearance and tightness of the material used. This is because you'll see a lot of models of with a variety of latex outfits and accessories. Also, your brown townogy is flawed because you are looking up "piece of stuff" rather than "scat", which would get you closer to your information

The art style is cute, but some of the scenes seem too loveual...
lol it's literally a transformation game wtf do u expec

how the forget do you have a latex special interest
possible explanations for latex special interest:
tight material feels good
shiny material looks good
squeaky noise sounds good
latex smell... smells good? i personally hate the smell of latex but if people can like the smell of diesel then surely there's some that like the smell of latex

No, if you actually did what I said, you would see there is a large special interest fashion subset out of latex material due to the appearance and tightness of the material used. This is because you'll see a lot of models of with a variety of latex outfits and accessories. Also, your brown townogy is flawed because you are looking up "piece of stuff" rather than "scat", which would get you closer to your information
There's no point in doing what you said because it still will not make me understand why people special interestist it, as I said in my first reply to you.

Also, pretty sure scat and a pile of stuff are the same thing. It's like calling urine piss or peepee, it's the same thing

possible explanations for latex special interest:
tight material feels good
shiny material looks good
squeaky noise sounds good
latex smell... smells good? i personally hate the smell of latex but if people can like the smell of diesel then surely there's some that like the smell of latex
maybe you can go on manyland and ask one of shizzas forget buddies

pictured: a $6 experience