King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45645 times)

boi he's lord tony, he's been drama'd so many times it's useless to drama him now

very deep

You ask me to ignore such a creature that constantly jabs rusty forks in my eyes and then urinates in the eye sockets.

How does one ignore such a thing?

maybe look away from the screen

maybe look away from the screen
maybe jist turn off you computer

maybe jist turn off you computer

he must have a broken power button

The quotes in the OP come off as Tony playing the drama up jokingly, and I don't really think it's annoying. Considering the person he was responding to was the one trying to troll him, I think it's kinda a richard move to drama him for making fun of pie crust stuffting up his topic.
Yeah, pretty odd he got drama'd for calling a users bullstuff out

well its really tonys fault at this point because he just cant ignore it
also i would have said something along the lines of what outland wrote but knowing grimlock he probably would have said i had no room to talk

he must have a broken power button
slap your rooster into your monitor multiple times

try turning it on and then back off

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tfw literally being kept hostage in your own thread

i know i'm late but /support

I feel as if Lord Tony just releases his NEWS threads for no reason but to rile people up. Do we care if Rosanne got cancelled? forget no. Does it bring up political discussion that will end in a firefight? Yes.

It's a shame such a great builder is a loving moron
/support

I feel as if Lord Tony just releases his NEWS threads for no reason but to rile people up. Do we care if Rosanne got cancelled? forget no. Does it bring up political discussion that will end in a firefight? Yes.

It's a shame such a great builder is a loving moron
/support

no-edit: whoops i just realized the roseanne thread was made by master matthew but my point still stands. No-one cares about the news but he just wants to make tension

no-edit: whoops i just realized the roseanne thread was made by master matthew but my point still stands. No-one cares about the news but he just wants to make tension

tony also made a roseanne thread