King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45269 times)

did you guys know the drama section only exists to filter out spam from the rest of the forum? i remember the very day badspot got pissed and banned a bunch of people and moved a ton of topics into this new section.

since then, this entire section has been meaningless lol.

did you guys know the drama section only exists to filter out spam from the rest of the forum? i remember the very day badspot got pissed and banned a bunch of people and moved a ton of topics into this new section.

since then, this entire section has been meaningless lol.
no!!!!!!! people are stupid and other people need to know how stupid they are!!!!!!!! i dont believe these lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

making a drama on tony is an actual waste of time. just report his posts if you feel annoyed and then move on,

[aimg width=800]https://i.imgur.com/SGMuuSM.png[/img]
Damn, for a small company in singapore they certainly have reach

I know you’re handicapped but I’ll try to explain this in very plain terms.

lord tony is doing the same thing he’s done for years(and arguably less so now than ever).
Someone drama’s him. Thread gets to like 50 pages and by that point everyone gets tired of it.
The cycle repeats itself.

Creating tony drama’s over his news and harvest threads is doing the same thing over and loving over expecting a different result, and is frankly completely handicapped. This exact discussion happens every couple months and nothing changes, so why continue doing it? Why waste your time? If he actually does something new and noteworthy, that’s actually grounds for a drama. I mean stuff, half of this thread is about him being pissed that Tablesalt Necrobumped his thread(bannable) and Pie Crust existing to be a human(using this term lightly) stuffstain.

These tony drama’s have become more annoying than tony himself. Give the dude a break
ive gone down this rabbit hole before. the forums is too teeny brained to understand this concept. theyve openly admitted tony is like a drug and they cant live without his drama. its sad but you cant change an addict who isnt willing to change themselves. just allow the downward spiral to happen and be thankful you arent them.

well its really tonys fault at this point because he just cant ignore it
also i would have said something along the lines of what outland wrote but knowing grimlock he probably would have said i had no room to talk
You can argue that you can ignore pretty much anything related to BLF drama, doesn't make what that person is doing okay. This is a stuffty cop out excuse.

again
boi he's lord tony, he's been drama'd so many times it's useless to drama him now

You can argue that you can ignore pretty much anything related to BLF drama, doesn't make what that person is doing okay. This is a stuffty cop out excuse.
Well you aren't wrong, but my point is that pie crust would have just stopped if Tony ignored him because then he wouldnt have had an incentive to keep going. The topic doesn't affect tony at all, so there's no point in trying to get the last post so it wont be necrobumped.

making a drama on tony is an actual waste of time. just report his posts if you feel annoyed and then move on,

it's the drama section, what do you expect?

as bisjack said this board exists only to contain spam like this

again
again no one cared about your first post so don’t re post it

again no one cared about your first post so don’t re post it

it's the drama section, what do you expect?
but the point is that a drama is un-needed because we all know tonys brain doesnt work