King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 44504 times)

lord tony threads dont work

enjoy 70+ pages of anoying people arugeing

lord tony threads dont work

enjoy 70+ pages of anoying people arugeing

The quotes in the OP come off as Tony playing the drama up jokingly, and I don't really think it's annoying. Considering the person he was responding to was the one trying to troll him, I think it's kinda a richard move to drama him for making fun of pie crust stuffting up his topic.

who doesnt enjoy 3 sentence topics with little credibility :)

Why did you make another tony drama that will acomplish absolutely nothing op? Like, the only way you think this is going to help anything is if you’re either new(understandable) or handicapped. It’s a complete waste of time
Because the drama board is a place discussion? Don't call somebody handicapped for using the board for what it's for.

Because the drama board is a place discussion? Don't call somebody handicapped for using the board for what it's for.
I know you’re handicapped but I’ll try to explain this in very plain terms.

lord tony is doing the same thing he’s done for years(and arguably less so now than ever).
Someone drama’s him. Thread gets to like 50 pages and by that point everyone gets tired of it.
The cycle repeats itself.

Creating tony drama’s over his news and harvest threads is doing the same thing over and loving over expecting a different result, and is frankly completely handicapped. This exact discussion happens every couple months and nothing changes, so why continue doing it? Why waste your time? If he actually does something new and noteworthy, that’s actually grounds for a drama. I mean stuff, half of this thread is about him being pissed that Tablesalt Necrobumped his thread(bannable) and Pie Crust existing to be a human(using this term lightly) stuffstain.

These tony drama’s have become more annoying than tony himself. Give the dude a break

The quotes in the OP come off as Tony playing the drama up jokingly, and I don't really think it's annoying. Considering the person he was responding to was the one trying to troll him, I think it's kinda a richard move to drama him for making fun of pie crust stuffting up his topic.
Seriously this

I like it when returning stuffheads from the distant past come back and randomly start dropping this 'we' nonsense

you're more of an outcast than the furries are bro

it's a star wars line you coathanger

lord tony is doing the same thing he’s done for years(and arguably less so now than ever).
Someone drama’s him. Thread gets to like 50 pages and by that point everyone gets tired of it.

Creating tony drama’s over his news and harvest threads is doing the same thing over and loving over expecting a different result, and is frankly completely handicapped. This exact discussion happens every couple months and nothing changes, so why continue doing it? Why waste your time? If he actually does something new and noteworthy, that’s actually grounds for a drama. I mean stuff, half of this thread is about him being pissed that Tablesalt Necrobumped his thread(bannable) and Pie Crust existing to be a human(using this term lightly) stuffstain.

These tony drama’s have become more annoying than tony himself. Give the dude a break

its a great idea to call people handicaps especially 2 times

soviet can u stop getting your brother to support every drama u make we already know he supports it

No, I'm not. Also, starting your point off with "You're handicapped" doesn't really make you look much better in comparison.
Ignoring the problem doesn't always mean it will just go away. With that logic, the human race would likely be extinct by now. Most of the time the drama only reaches 50 pages because of irrelevant/joke posts or derailment, plus Tony's chain posting doesn't exactly help either, but whatever.
May I also add that you're being awfully hypocritical here, as proven by these two fabulous dramas here:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316877.0]Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL
Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever
Both threads are about 30 pages each. Since they are both on the same person, they can also be treated as one thread which would total to about 60 pages.
I'll remember this when you create "Darth C3P0 part 3: still an autistic handicap" or whatever. If you're seriously annoyed by 1 drama that appears ever couple months then boy do I have a ground-breaking answer for you; DON'T PARTICIPATE. By not entering this thread or any like it you get to save yourself 20 whole minutes that you can use doing whatever you please! Masturbate, check stocks, seek out the fountain of youth so that you won't die when you're 20 of being a 90 year old man, anything! Now I do agree with you that the grounds for this particular thread aren't the best, but Tony is still proving to be an nuisance.

stuff, I forgeted up one of the urls.

boi he's lord tony, he's been drama'd so many times it's useless to drama him now

boi he's lord tony, he's been drama'd so many times it's useless to drama him now
very deep

soviet can u stop getting your brother to support every drama u make we already know he supports it

how would you know he supports it if he doesn't post

also why do you automatically assume i force him to do everything?