King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads

Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 45909 times)

Table salt necrobumped it and pie crust is constantly trolling.

I'm the bad guy here?

I'm the victim.

I'm the bad guy here?

I'm the victim.

o ok

Why did you make another tony drama that will acomplish absolutely nothing op? Like, the only way you think this is going to help anything is if you’re either new(understandable) or handicapped. It’s a complete waste of time
..then there would be no point on dramas about forum users who are known for acting like idiots. Besides, I dont think there is a current tony drama, so this wasnt really bad at timing. He's essentially spamming and although i dont fully agree with the drama since he is obviously whoring for attention, it was somewhat needed.

honestly, if tony isnt doing it to "troll" everyone, then he needs to just let it die. no one cares if it gets necrobumped, and he shouldnt care either. it doesnt affect him in any way shape or form

I'm the bad guy here?

I'm the victim.

sorry toby, I won't fall for your trap card today.

Ill make a bet now, this hits 20 pages by the end of tomorrow because Tony honestly doesn't know when to shut his mouth

just to clarify i meant tony was attention whoring not op

just to clarify i meant tony was attention whoring not op

Or were You.......................... ....................

I asked rotondo to lock it.

I'm not trying to look for attention

lock what

I didn't ask to have my dead topic brought back from the brink of hell to constantly feed my torment.
You ask me to ignore such a creature that constantly jabs rusty forks in my eyes and then urinates in the eye sockets.

How does one ignore such a thing?
Excuse me? What?

Tony made a T H I N C C

we don't serve your kind here

I like it when returning stuffheads from the distant past come back and randomly start dropping this 'we' nonsense

you're more of an outcast than the furries are bro

...then you wouldnt be posting in that thread