one of the members of the gangreen gang from powerpuff girls joins gorillaz

Author Topic: one of the members of the gangreen gang from powerpuff girls joins gorillaz  (Read 2700 times)

this was one of the only good songs from Gorillaz. None of that rap stuff, just good alternative.

am I the only one that looks at something like the original teen titans and thinks that's more in line with the gorillaz artstyle than the powerpuff girls

kind of feels like humanz was a warm-up album for this upcoming release. i'm super excited, and the two songs we've heard so far are pretty good.

am I the only one that looks at something like the original teen titans and thinks that's more in line with the gorillaz artstyle than the powerpuff girls
i agree lol

kind of feels like humanz was a warm-up album for this upcoming release. i'm super excited, and the two songs we've heard so far are pretty good.
i agree lol
its beastboy but he changed to look like the powerpuff character

harambe is an honorary gorillaz member

this was one of the only good songs from Gorillaz. None of that rap stuff, just good alternative.
this stuff is so gross to read as a gorillaz fan lol im glad u like the song but ew

shame that gorrilaz is loving awful
damn i cant believe it's possible to love man meat this much