[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18640 times)

it is very typical for child abusers who have apparently gotten away with it for years to use their work email accounts to communicate about their child abuse, just to be completely certain that there will be a paper trail, because child enthusiasts love having their philia on record

You dropped your napkin with a map on it, seems pizza related

I play dominos on a demolished cheeze pizza topped with walnut sauce

Someone left their black checkered handkerchief at my home, which one of you was it

Stop being so california

Good evening Kott,

Excellent. I can't wait to demolish some pizza. I'm excited to try pepperoni; but will there be dominos? I've never played them on top of cheese pizza, let alone pepperoni.

So I play dominos on pizza or on pasta?

y'know deus, I can understand where you come from on a lot of posts, but this is just inexcusably handicapped, even by BLF standards

I didn't have you pegged this low and it honestly disappoints me
These are actuall quote's from the email leaks.
But i take it you still think there's "nothing suspicious", and pizzagate was a scam, forget suspicions, some boi shot up a pizza shop cuz pizzagate, must be fake.

These are actuall quote's from the email leaks.
But i take it you still think there's "nothing suspicious", and pizzagate was a scam, forget suspicions, some boi shot up a pizza shop cuz pizzagate, must be fake.
pizzagate is baseless bullstuff that caused you morons to nearly get people killed. the whole idea of it is hanging on threads, not even, and it's only barely supported by anything. all evidence to the contrary of the conspiracy theory is immediately labeled as "evidence planted by the clintons" bexcause you're too much of a loving pusillanimous individual to argue for your dumb conspiracy theory outside of your fiasco of an echo chamber that comes with conspiracies
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:52:35 AM by Drydess »

pizzagate is baseless bullstuff that caused you morons to nearly get people killed. the whole idea of it is hanging on threads, not even, and it's only barely supported by anything. all evidence to the contrary of the conspiracy theory is immediately labeled as "evidence planted by the clintons" bexcause you're too much of a loving pusillanimous individual to argue for your dumb conspiracy theory outside of your fiasco of an echo chamber that comes with conspiracies
absolutely vicious

pizzagate is baseless bullstuff that caused you morons to nearly get people killed.
Hey, I'm not the dipstuff who picked up a gun and went vigilante!
Believe it or not, We're not a hive mind.

Unless you mean to blame people on the shooting for reporting on it, in which case you also have to blame MSM for every attempt on President Annoying Orange's life thus far.
the whole idea of it is hanging on threads, not even, and it's only barely supported by anything. all evidence to the contrary of the conspiracy theory is immediately labeled as "evidence planted by the clintons" bexcause you're too much of a loving pusillanimous individual to argue your dumb conspiracy theory
?!?!?!?
What "contrary evidence" anytime someone posts any proof there's an immediate flipout by several people, going through the whole "That's not X network, therefore fake.". There hasn't been a chance to argue back because every post is met with dismissive bs.

y'know deus, I can understand where you come from on a lot of posts, but this is just inexcusably handicapped, even by BLF standards

I didn't have you pegged this low and it honestly disappoints me

who the actual forget do you think you are

Hey, I'm not the dipstuff who picked up a gun and went vigilante!
Believe it or not, We're not a hive mind.

Unless you mean to blame people on the shooting for reporting on it, in which case you also have to blame MSM for every attempt on President Annoying Orange's life thus far.
yeah. actually, if you don't blame mainstream media for attempts on Annoying Oranges life then you're stupid, it's completely right. but only because they stretch the truth and grasp at the tiniest straws about Annoying Orange just to get that "ha gottem" that they're looking for.
oh, also, funny story: that is exactly what you're loving doing lol
What "contrary evidence" anytime someone posts any proof there's an immediate flipout by several people, going through the whole "That's not X network, therefore fake.". There hasn't been a chance to argue back because every post is met with dismissive bs.
again, you have zero loving balls lmao. you go right back to blaming someone else just because you cant defend your own points. this time it's msm, i guarantee next time it'll be the podestas, or the dnc, or the clintons, or the sjws, or antifa, or whatever other conservative scapegoat you want to pick from

No one actively goes up and shoots up a place over a conspiracy unless the evidence surrounding the conspiracy was "too coincidental" to not be real.

The person who shot up the place was a moron, for another reason.

If pizzagate were real, if it really did go on. He should have waited for pizzagate to slip up on their own.

Instead he took matters into his own hands and shot up the place.

Now they most likely packed up and covered the entire thing.

After the shooting every media station came out of nowhere to claim pizzagate is a hoax yet they all refuse to loving investigate.

What happened to journalism in this country? Why are they refusing to investigate?

They didn't even talk about pizzagate or the conspiracy around it. They just said a crazy man shot up the place over a meme.

They didn't mention the emails, the creepy instagram pics, podesta's creepy portraits of naked children, the satanic spirit cooking, nothing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:55:52 AM by King Tøny »

yeah. actually, if you don't blame mainstream media for attempts on Annoying Oranges life then you're stupid, it's completely right. but only because they stretch the truth and grasp at the tiniest straws about Annoying Orange just to get that "ha gottem" that they're looking for.
oh, also, funny story: that is exactly what you're loving doing
Except ours does have evidence.
I don't have sources on me, But I'm sure Tony does.
Everything he posted below is true, including the mainstream media's seemingly kneejerk reaction that dubbed anyone talking about pizza gate seriously to be a "crazy conspiracy theorist".

There's too much coincidence to say this isn't worth investigating, and to say that since there was no investigation it's 100% bullstuff is complete ignorance.

They didn't even talk about pizzagate or the conspiracy around it. They just said a crazy man shot up the place over a meme.

They didn't mention the emails, the creepy instagram pics, podesta's creepy portraits of naked children, the satanic spirit cooking, nothing.

What emails? What creepy Instagram pics? Have you seen podesta's CP? Do demons need to cook?

What about this..
Adult swim airs fool cooly.
Haruko molested Naota physically.
It's implied that his guitar is his bat and she also made him pull it out.

Rick and Morty has an alien shower scene where they record a little boy and an old man in the shower.
Hmm..
Rick and Morty also has a scene where Summer wants bigger tits so she gets a laser enlargement...
Hmm...
Rick and Morty also has a scene where Morty forgets a lovedoll upstairs..
Morty is a little boy... Hmm

Tony promotes adult swim so much, is he in on their CP stash?

What emails? What creepy Instagram pics? Have you seen podesta's CP? Do demons need to cook?

Why don't you google that stuff?

I can't post the loving post instagram pics, it's nudity.