[NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.

Author Topic: [NEWS] child love traffiking camp found.  (Read 18620 times)

Why don't you google that stuff?

I can't post the loving post instagram pics, it's nudity.
CeNsOr ThEm ?/ ?/???

I'm gonna be arrested by the FBI to I click that podesta stuff

I'm gonna be arrested by the FBI to I click that podesta stuff

I'll look for you on the clinton body count.

Coincidentally all icons on local businesses are all found within the same loving district.

Also each business in that area also have ties to each other in some way.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:38:37 AM by King Tøny »

Too coincidental and plausible deniability have a very thin line separating the two.

People are bound to get suspicious.

Suddenly, they all went silent...
🤔🤔🤔
Where's all that "counter-evidence".

That heart logo for Terasol is kinda a weird ass logo choice for a Bistro & Artisan Gallery.

Also Terasol coincidentally closed down a few months later after the pizzagate shooting. If this isn't a cover up then what is it?

Oh and Besta Pizza changed their logo after the shooting too.

This entire loving block has connections to Hillary. It's loving insane how "coincidental" this stuff is.

Even the owner of terasol is seen taking pics with hillary.

that symbol appears to be a spiral, which dates back to art made in 10000 BCE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral#As_a_symbol

I assume they did a spiral in a triangle shape because pizza slices are triangular?

who the actual forget do you think you are
despite the fact that I disagree with basically everything you write and think you're a bit of a richard, I didn't actually have you pegged as crazy/stupid enough to defend pizzagate.

it mainly disappoints me since it means you should have been pegged much lower than what I thought
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:20:45 AM by SeventhSandwich »

I assume they did a spiral in a triangle shape because pizza slices are triangular?

That doesn't explain the heart with hands inside it for a loving bistro.

that symbol appears to be a spiral, which dates back to art made in 10000 BCE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral#As_a_symbol

despite the fact that I disagree with basically everything you write and think you're a bit of a richard, I didn't actually have you pegged as crazy/stupid enough to defend pizzagate.

it mainly disappoints me since it means you should have been pegged much lower than what I thought

you have literally no idea what I think and every time you try to comment on it you sound like a huge loving handicap

I don't even think pizzagate is 100%, but what bothers me is how you guys are so quick to circlejerk and dismiss it as conspiracy theory when there is at least enough circumstantial evidence to make you go "hmmm" while at the same time peddling Russian collusion conspiracy without batting an eye. It says more about how braindead you guys are in comparison to Tony and Matthew.

Get pegged forgeto

It's kind of funny the people who dismiss pizzagate without looking into it are the same kind of people that believe in russian collusion. Despite the fact there is zero loving evidence on russian collusion.

Pizzagate holds more weight than russian collusion.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:58:39 AM by King Tøny »

honestly I can see graphical similarities between the first one, but the heart-with-hands thing looks nothing like the image labeled 'girl love'

like, if nested hearts is supposed to be some kind of creepphilic secret symbol, then how do you explain this?

is cartoon network trying to brainwash me?

It's kind of funny how the same people that are ready to dismiss Pizzagate against the clintons as total bullstuff.

And yet they are still on the loving russian collusion train.

Pizzagate holds more weight than russian collusion.
I have no words lol

I don't even think pizzagate is 100%, but what bothers me is how you guys are so quick to circlejerk and dismiss it as conspiracy theory when there is at least enough circumstantial evidence to make you go "hmmm" while at the same time peddling Russian collusion conspiracy without batting an eye.
My official position on the Russian collusion thing is that there is currently no evidence that incriminates Annoying Orange as responsible. However, there have been literally dozens of indictments of his close acquaintances, so I think there's justification for Mueller to continue investigating.

This PizzaGate thing goes well-beyond politics. Even if you guys weren't trying to wrap Clinton into this, I would still say it's handicapped, because the line of evidence you guys are using here is basically indistinguishable from flat-earthers, moon-landing skeptics, Gritty Grapnel truthers, 9/11 truthers, etc etc.

All conspiracy theorists, regardless of target, do this weird Da Vinci Code stuff with symbols and emails. Mostly because the people who pursue these kinds of theories literally have paranoid schizophrenia and do this kind of thing compulsively. I don't think either of you are actually mentally ill, so you have no excuse to buy into this bullstuff.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:02:34 PM by SeventhSandwich »

honestly I can see graphical similarities between the first one, but the heart-with-hands thing looks nothing like the image labeled 'girl love'

like, if nested hearts is supposed to be some kind of creepphilic secret symbol, then how do you explain this?

is cartoon network trying to brainwash me?

for a loving bistro.

bistro.

Are you comparing a bistro to a children's cartoon?

Despite the fact the hearts would seem more natural in that cartoon than in a bistro?