An Apology.

Author Topic: An Apology.  (Read 6668 times)

Seeing the rampage of a recent drama, I've came to say that I'm sorry.
I've never meant to represent myself or the server as of such.. needless chaos and oddity.

With the recent roleplays, I've only done such out of boredom and experimentation, not as a primary goal to make people uncomfortable. I sometimes take the time to do things a little my way (even if that little isn't exactly the size it means).

With such claims of certain characters doing some things such as "Vore", I must admit that it is true to which I have done. My reasoning is basically what I have already previously stated, being more of an experimentation.

I seem to have forgotten that some of the community here is sensitive to some subjects like some parts of the "Fantasy" genre, as well as some of the other subjects, such as ERP (Erotic Roleplay). As to which, I apologize to those who were effected (or "scarred") by the actions given in the server at the times of which it has happened.

This message isn't meant to taunt or insult people in any way, shape, or form, as I only mean it as conformation about certain things, mostly as (for the millionth time) an apology to all who found what has happened to be of a waste of time, insult, or other kinds of angering or upsetting impressions.

I'm sorry.

surprisingly, unlike all the handicaps that get drama'd.... you actually made a sincere apology.... wow...

Part of which I roleplay by myself is because I prefer to build up a story between my own characters. I don't like the idea of roleplaying with people anymore due to others' influences, in and outside of the game/roleplay.

I prefer to make a story by my own hand, rather than share a story with hundreds of people. Because of this, I'm starting to branch away from just the game/server, and start with it on other outside sources (such as other games, and my own little comics I share with my friends in real life).

surprisingly, unlike all the handicaps that get drama'd.... you actually made a sincere apology.... wow...
because if you make one you get banned

Part of which I roleplay by myself is because I prefer to build up a story between my own characters. I don't like the idea of roleplaying with people anymore due to others' influences, in and outside of the game/roleplay.

this is why i told you to just write your own fanfiction or something, don't subject others to your creepy incest tentacle roleplay.
https://imgur.com/a/wBO7VX1

noedit: if you're really sorry you should clear your banlist lol

this is why i told you to just write your own fanfiction or something, don't subject others to your creepy incest tentacle roleplay.
I've stated that I don't enjoy roleplaying with some people, not all.
I don't have many other sources of which I can roleplay (like an IRL group that does something like "Dungeons and Dragons"-type things). Though, like I said, I have been trying to slowly leech onto other things like comics and other games.

noedit: if you're really sorry you should clear your banlist lol
Some of the players banned have legitimately done things they weren't supposed to, like spam crazily without reason. This doesn't mean I'm not going to unban those who are banned, because I'll certainly look into it and consider which to unban.

Some of the players banned have legitimately done things they weren't supposed to, like spam crazily without reason. This doesn't mean I'm not going to unban those who are banned, because I'll certainly look into it and consider which to unban.

just slap em again if they come back and do it, it's just that your banlist is just huge and it's funny

I seem to have forgotten that some of the community here is sensitive to some subjects like some parts of the "Fantasy" genre, as well as some of the other subjects, such as ERP (Erotic Roleplay). As to which, I apologize to those who were effected (or "scarred") by the actions given in the server at the times of which it has happened.
bro i host a server with literal research in it wtf are you apologizing for LMAO

bro i host a server with literal research in it wtf are you apologizing for LMAO

quit following me around and responding to literally every post i make you wannabe vigilante sperg

subjects, such as ERP (Erotic Roleplay).
thanks for clearing it up, almost thought you did the horrible unforgivable act of making a mini empires roleplay without the mini. the horror of just IMAGINING normal sized troops.