Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11813 times)

After the unfortunate closing of the last BotB, its reincarnation has been planned by me, Kyle, and a few others. We have decided to split power among 3 leaders: Myself, Falcondude, and Beachbum

You may notice some new changes to the clan rules. Please read before applying!

Welcome to BotB Reborn!

This clan is for builders with moderate to high level experience, and those who just wish to devote to learning new construction techniques and becoming a better builder, as well as a better player with civil manners. We will have theme builds, and every once in a while RPG's. Minigames will be held every once in a while also.

Requirements to join:

- You must be a mature, civil player
- You must know how or learn to use good techniques while building
- You should be able to form different shapes and details using bricks (not just squares and rectangles)
- You should be able to build without spamming (unless its serious detail work)
- You must respect your fellow members and players that join our server

Rules for members

Those who choose not to follow them will be warned, suspended or expelled from the clan

- No arguing

- No spamming

- If a member of the clan or a visitor to the clan tells you to stop doing something that annoys them, then you will stop (unless a clan official sees otherwise)

- Don't ask for admin if you are not ranked as an admin.
-
 If there is a group build with a leader in charge, the leader decides what must
be changed to look better. A member in the group may debate an idea with the leader though, as long as it is not brought up to a serious argument.

-If a clan member tells you to leave them alone while they are building, leave them alone

Server Joining Rules (Rules for people that join a BotB server). Ban times will vary depending upon the severity. Both Tony and Scorpion are Ban-hammers, so look out.

1) You WILL treat all clan members in the server with respect. This means that you will not insult them or make negative suggestions about them. Failure to follow this rule will result in permanent ban. This rule is enforced strictly.

2) If one of the clan members finds you with a BotB tag and you have not applied and have been accepted for membership, you will be Perma-banned.

3) Spamming(Setting item/vehicles spawns) when we do not want you to set items or vehicles will result in a ban.

4) You may not advertise a server in BotB server without permission. You may not spam text. Doing so will also result in a ban

5) If a clan member tells you to leave them alone while they are building or roving, leave them alone. Failure to do this will result in a ban.

6) You will listen to clan members if they tell you to do or stop doing something. Failure to listen to authority will result in a 60 minute ban.

7) Hosting mini-games if you aren't a member of BotB without permission is ILLEGAL and will result in a ban.

Please note: An application is required, decent builders only, do not apply if you aren't 100% sure it will get you in. NO INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Please post your Name, BL_ID, and applications below if you would like to join the brotherhood. We are taking new members into very careful consideration.

Tony Sansony and Beachbum - Co-Leaders

We currently have: 10 Members.

We have a ranking system. If you think you belong somewhere else in the system, please tell me with your reason and back up your reason with support. If you were previously in BotB and still want to be in it, you do not have to re-apply.

President: Tony Sansony
V. President: Falcondude
Representative/Executive: Beachbum
Creative Director: Kyle Brickalo

Super Admins (In any server):
Scorpion - The BotB ban hammer
Deathloc
Kyle Brickalo - All creative rights belong to Kyle Brickalo, for creating the clan.
Beachbum
Admins:
Jirue
Guy
RaVeN
Zaie

Regulars:

Expelled members(due to resignation, inactivity, complaints, replacement, or just because we hate you):
Baby
Spiderpig

Welcome Back, BotB!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:48:22 PM by Tony Sansony »

Tony, you totally forgot to put in Furdle as a Super-admin.

Kyle and I think Furdle Must prove himself

And umm, You wanna get me un-banned from the BotB freebuild server?

EDIT:
Good point, he should have to prove himself, regardless of if hes a friend or not.

And umm, You wanna get me un-banned from the BotB freebuild server?

EDIT:
Good point, he should have to prove himself, regardless of if hes a friend or not.

Sheesh, how did you get banned? Tony is unbanning you now.

I dunno, Kuze i had the tags on, And some dude banned me saying, GTFO TURD.
It was funny, but annoying.

EDIT: Am I unbanned yet?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 02:31:35 PM by Beachbum790 »

Glad to see you guys still around, though I don't have intentions of rejoining at this time.

Ok, Im still not unbanned, This isnt funny (well yea, it is) Just go on the server, And unban me.

The clans back :D and i might join but not now

How can I be co-leader and Leader?

U didnt put me under Leader, It only says. Tony Sansony...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 03:38:41 PM by Beachbum790 »

How can I be co-leader and Leader?

U didn't put me under Leader, It only says. Tony Sansony...

I want to give others a chance, and i also want the forums opinion of you for your background information.

Here is my application.
Furdle
BL_ID: 713
Reason why I would like to join: I used to be in BotB and I loved it!
Applications:
  • My Submarine
  • A Castle I Used Some Time Ago
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:15:48 AM by Furdle »

Hahah, I'm being nominated for co-leader without being in the clan  :cookieMonster:

I suppose I can find one of my better builds and apply.

Also, Furdle, OH GOD NO

Reason why I would like to join: I used to be in BotB and I loved it!

Yeah i could see how you could enjoy being in BotB for less than a day.

Furdle i don't think your builds are bad but what you need to work on is your attitude  and maturity. You always boss people around and act stupid and thats why you are looked down upon. I'm trying to be nice but i have to be frank as well.