Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29455 times)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:35:02 AM by hootaloo »

everyone from every smash game before will be in this i am very happy
name is Super Smash Bros Ultimate

still have never played smash bros

When Snake was revealed I lost it, everyone thought he wouldn't be coming back. This game just looks loving brilliant I haven't played smash since Brawl so I'm def getting a switch to play this

When Snake was revealed I lost it, everyone thought he wouldn't be coming back. This game just looks loving brilliant I haven't played smash since Brawl so I'm def getting a switch to play this

Kept'cha waitin', huh?

It looks like it reuses a lot of stuff from smash 4, but much more flashy. not gonna lie it feels like a super modded version of smash 4, but i am too hype. I'm guessing since it is still in development they're gonna get a new voice actor for the menu dude? that would kill my hype a bit if they re use stuff to THAT point in the final game...

its a new engine so nothing is really re-used
i cant imagine they didnt go over everything but things like fonts/icons

its a new engine so nothing is really re-used

???

if mario has the same idle animation to the frame then it is re used even if it is in a new engine

i have extreme doubts that they used the same animations for any character without tweaking or a complete revamp

same
all the brawl newcomers are coming back and HOLY forget THIS GAME IS loving AMAZING

i have extreme doubts that they used the same animations for any character without tweaking or a complete revamp

I also have extreme doubts, but i HOPE they dont re use a lot of stuff.

I also have extreme doubts, but i HOPE they dont re use a lot of stuff.
they wont because they have a new engine..........

nintendo isnt going to use 10 year old models which means theyre not using 10 year old animations either
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM by hootaloo »

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW RIDLEY

they wont because they have a new engine..........

nintendo isnt going to use 10 year old models which means theyre not using 10 year old animations either

seeing snake was so hype, out of everyone coming back it seemed nearly impossible for him to

i need this game yesterday