Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29460 times)

Have we unlocked parrotgrass yet?

i unlocking super smash bros ultimate character i have pre-Order that game

Have we unlocked parrotgrass yet?
parrot grass is unfortunately a victim of thanos and is trapped as a spirit within the world of light for the time being
a pair of highly trained inklings have been dispatched to free him

i possess piranha plant before he even gets released

cpu's are actually pretty awesome this time around it seems, they're a lot less boring at least and they seem to use more advanced tech
i love watching cpus fight for my amusement and it also seems u can just have an all cpu tourney so this is nice
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:16:22 AM by gr8dayseth »

oh my gosh  that game come out on friday im so  happy have super smash bros game for melee and 3ds and wiiu then now nintendo switch what your friend code is

super smash POO POO CACA this game is a buncha loada brotherS

I'm buying a switch this week is this game/edition of the switch worth it cause eeh

I'm buying a switch this week is this game/edition of the switch worth it cause eeh
If you have friends to play with you locally then defo get it. If not then still get it if you feel interested by the game.

Smash is still fun single-player wise and online wise, but the local multiplayer is where its at imo.

that game come out on friday dec 7

Everyone run  that game run out of Friday day pick up that game name is super smash bros ultimate game

I'm excited for the new fighter

No one saw it coming, but it was the Joker's chance