Steam Chat Update - entire overhaul

Author Topic: Steam Chat Update - entire overhaul  (Read 6632 times)

Did you just, like, investigate me or something dude? Not cool. Reported for trolling.

I missed out on this? What the forget?

the one thing that is really stupid about this is that you cant edit / delete anyone's messages, including your own

the one thing that is really stupid about this is that you cant edit / delete anyone's messages, including your own
why do you wanna edit other people's messages lol

no thats the good part

steams always been like that

steam isn't about pusillanimous individualing out telling your crush how you feel. go to discord for that stuff

go back to discord lmfao

daily discord users please leave the thread

I hate the forced random games at the top. I don't want this, I want my own categorization of people.
god loving dammit

looks alright honestly