opi (216093) - spamming research links

Author Topic: opi (216093) - spamming research links  (Read 9804 times)

how can i tell if one gyazo link is suspicious compared to another? we didnt drama you because "we showed it to our mommys" we drama'd you because your a loving idiot and no one wants to see that stuff
dont click on it point dexter

BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO YOU ISNT DRAMA 2. YOUR MOM GROUNDED YOU

I need the uncensored image

for science of course
woof you wanted the uncensored image go ahead and click the gyazo link, you sweaty forgeters dont click it so you can start 80 more dramas. here you go WOOF <link removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:21:46 PM by Badspot »

it was your fault you clicked it and showed it to your mom and got grounded, so therefore you started to whine, i mean shut up its just research, nothing for minors. dont click gyazo links kid

thats like going on a shooting and saying "its your fault you got killed because you were infront of me lol"

woof you wanted the uncensored image go ahead and click the gyazo link, you sweaty forgeters dont click it so you can start 80 more dramas. here you go WOOF https://gyazo.com/8f861e6283afe5581e2c60f889af4e86
DONT loving REPLY THAT YOU CLICKED IT AND DONT START ANOTHER forgetIN ARGUMENT ABOUT IT, I DONT CONTROL YOUR MUSCLES, FINGERS, OR YOUR BRAIN

thats like going on a shooting and saying "its your fault you got killed because you were infront of me lol"
no it isnt, it quite makes sense.

dont click on shady links without asking me to tell you what it was, because either way 10 people said its research

go outside and kick a ball or something brain dead handicap

i hope someone reported that to badspot, jesus loving christ

go outside and kick a ball or something brain dead handicap
you are braindead

woof you wanted the uncensored image go ahead and click the gyazo link, you sweaty forgeters dont click it so you can start 80 more dramas. here you go WOOF (link removed)

lolrip

Thats the research he posted? you dramaed him over THAT, are you loving serious?
/Nosupport

werent you just sucking his richard on the deathrun server eholt

Thats the research he posted? you dramaed him over THAT, are you loving serious?
/Nosupport
you’re the same guy who was defending him in the server

you dramaed him over THAT, are you loving serious?
/Nosupport
Thats the research he posted?
Which side are you on?