JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture

Author Topic: JizzCake: Using real life photos of Sugar as a profile picture  (Read 8857 times)

oh man what a monday lmao

This is borderline illegal. What a massive starfish.

/support

I mean, its a dck move but he didn't use it as a pfp as I was there to confirm he didnt. Sugar even posted her face many times in the discord channel  which is basically asking for it. She almost even gave me her address before. I'm not supporting really what he has done but I mean y'all kind of have to undestand, sugar was spamming him n stuff so just a bit of revenge. He deleted them afterwards tho

Yeah but keep in mind this is Sugar and she doesn't think things through all the time, as many people don't

I mean, its a dck move but he didn't use it as a pfp as I was there to confirm he didnt. Sugar even posted her face many times in the discord channel  which is basically asking for it. She almost even gave me her address before. I'm not supporting really what he has done but I mean y'all kind of have to undestand, sugar was spamming him n stuff so just a bit of revenge. He deleted them afterwards tho

Yeah but keep in mind this is Sugar and she doesn't think things through all the time, as many people don't

Yeah not only this but other people were putting them in there before jizzcake but she didn't freak out over that, that is how jizzcake got the pictures to begin with

but he still posted 5 pictures in blg

one wrong doesnt do a right

The "you dont have a proof therefore i dindu nuffin" makes him very suspicious.

Because Sugar is mentally handicapped? Picking on someone who is already down makes you look like a huge ass

/Support

I kept trying to tell him to stop posting images of her in the blglass discord

The guy is a really really stuffty person

but he still posted 5 pictures in blg

one wrong doesnt do a right

I know?

Because Sugar is mentally handicapped? Picking on someone who is already down makes you look like a huge ass

I know?

Are the photos stil around ?

I want to see 'em