Clan topic is the new off-topic.

Author Topic: Clan topic is the new off-topic.  (Read 9843 times)

My server is always public.
and its always only you working on it

I'm going to make a clan called clan richards and it's going to be the most serious clan to have ever been a clan like I will totally not use it to build swastikas or reenact kool kids klub rallies or anything like that just serious business.

also I had no idea "k k k" had a sensor as well

False again but okay.

Either way I prefer doing it alone because people get in the way.

False again but okay.

Either way I prefer doing it alone because people get in the way.
you mean the invisible people "in" your clan

Who are you again? I forgot why you have this weird fixation on me.

Who are you again? I forgot why you have this weird fixation on me.
wait, who are you? I can't remember why you have a strange attachment to me.

forget LMAO
your clan is also a joke clan because you are the only member trying to flaunt that you have more than just you in your clan, its a joke
according to you with no actual proof, of course you have over 20 members. My clan has over 50 members tony, and you don't even know what the name of it is
the joke is i dont even have a clan, i can just make a clan topic and say "all of my members are confidential" then i can literally just fabricate a number and defend it
IM loving DYING THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNYhmm, what else can it be? you have like 1-2 other members but claim to have more?
why would i, let alone any sane person on the forums, want to get into your clan?
nobody is in your clan tony
uwu
Tony, you can pm me. There's no problem
link to the drama please?

i dont know if "no one was able to join" is a valid argument here since we're implying you probably have no members
you literally dont have anything to prove because you have no proof, because nobody is in your clan
denial uwu
>implying
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please post where i said thatHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM I WONDER WHY IT IS
My member list of my klan is confidential too Tony, dont worry. I believe you
uwu whatever u say
Like you?
ah, thank you, for actually not being like "oh he has members but i won't even say a number making people think this clan only has 1 member"
wait... if tony has more than 1 person in his clan then why is he always complaining that nobody is helping him build his RPG
LMAO
for someone who wants everything you do to be known you love keeping projects private huh
wait, who are you? I can't remember why you have a strange attachment to me.

Burt has a loving problem.

politics are petty
lord tony is petty