Blockland/Good Discord Servers

Author Topic: Blockland/Good Discord Servers  (Read 6637 times)

why would you pay money for something when you can get a better version free
Discord is loving stuff and only friends use it

can you tell me why you don't like it or are you just being s contrarian

can you tell me why you don't like it or are you just being s contrarian
    Ugly UI
    Pretentious
    Says "Its time to ditch Teamspeak And Skype"
    Full of kids
    Ugly UI
    Circle Avatar Icons (Yes that is a gripe i have with sites now)
    Ugly UI
    Same with Tesla, fanboys will defend it to the loving grave
    Since its free there are billions of useless rooms that die as fast as they are created
    Have to use their stuffty servers
    Ugly UI

Ugly UI
    because this is so much better lol

Since its free there are billions of useless rooms that die as fast as they are created
    this is fair, but guess what: you can ignore them
    ts3 will have a connection problem once every six months. discord will have it two or three times in that time
    my only gripe about this is that occasionally their servers go down for maintenance but they do a good job of not shutting everything down at once and rather doing it piece by piece
    Pretentious
    Full of kids
    Ugly UI
    Ugly UI
    Ugly UI
    [/list]
    what are you going on about lol
    google is pretentious and has some ugly uis and fanboys (often kids) that will defend it to the grave, not to mention they're actively anti-competitor, why are you still using it

Ugly UI
      Pretentious
      Full of kids
      Ugly UI
      Circle Avatar Icons (Yes that is a gripe i have with sites now)
      Ugly UI
      Ugly UI

90% of these are just you bitching about pointless stuff you can change, mod, or avoid seeing except for the fanboys part which is slightly agreeable

?

there are fair amount of reasons why discord can be unlikable as much as how discord can be likable, ill just put in my two cents

- if you're into this current community more than anything at least, discord and the BL community is mostly just a stuff chemistry from what i've seen mainly because of the toxic clique discords and the side-cliques that do the same exact stuff such as lynching or private investigating or ddosing. some blocklanders don't make discords for their servers because of that (falling tiles for example). long as you ignore it though it probably won't be of any effect to you

- discord's twitter is a bit cringey but that's barely a complaint.

- in my personal experience the discord verification system kinda forgeted me over a bit and decided to make the invalidation timeout more longer than usual when it came to using your phone number to type in a code. that's just kind of a load of stuff to me, especially if i've only tried to use it like two times. how long does the timeout even take???

- WHY DO I GOTTA PAY A GOD DAMN SUBSCRIPTION FOR BIGGER UPLOADING SIZE AND GOD DAMN VIDEO SHARING QUALITY THIS SUCKSS THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FREE ACCOUNTS FROM THE BEGINNING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

other than that meme you're gonna need to earn the privilege or a bunch of friends to be in a "good discord" op
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:34:54 AM by Køtt »

people that bitch about discord realise that it's better than pretty much anything else out there, right

I mean you gotta consider no one's fanboying it because it's discord they're fanboying it because steam skype and teamspeak loving suck

people that bitch about discord realise that it's better than pretty much anything else out there, right

it's kinda like a hate-love for me tbh

you just wanna hateforget discord

Discord is complete loving stuff, go into your wallet and piggybanks and get 1 teamspeak server instead of creating 50 blockland discords that die in like a week
    teamspeak in 2018 what the freak

Welcome to the future old man

why are you all complaining just use ventrillo you stupid  :cookieMonster:

Who cares what you use as long as it works?
    Discord, Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Mumble, loving Skype, etc. They all do relatively the same thing with minor differences; there's literally no reason to fight about it.

everyone who unironically complains about discord is either computer illiterate or doesnt know what the block feature does

I mean you gotta consider no one's fanboying it because it's discord they're fanboying it because steam skype and teamspeak loving suck
    everyone who unironically complains about discord is either computer illiterate or doesnt know what the block feature does
    If this isn't fanboying then what the forget does fanboying even mean holy stuff