[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24670 times)

hahaha not arguing with someone who's posting in bad faith
what does this post mean actually?

also are you serious? tentacion did some real forgeted up stuff but to equate him with a whole ass serial killer? you can have your drastic opinion but don't be handicapped too
I equated his actions to that of a serial killer, playing with a victim, unethical acts, etc. Did I call him an actual serial killer? No. So what's actually handicapped here?

>on par with a serial killer
>the only life taken was his own and not by his own hands

cool

had to share this
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:20:19 AM by Ceist »

had to share this guys

for some reason that image looks like some english archeologists uncovering an ancient egyptian mummy preserved for thousands of years

what does this post mean actually?

It means you didn't get a priest to bless your post before you posted it.

It means you didn't get a priest to bless your post before you posted it.
its bad faith tho, does that mean an anti-priest blessed it?

So him being a stuffty rapper makes him deserving of death?
And you could argue that he is was a stuffty person but he was reforming.
People commit real life atrocities that harm people physically and people say when hardship or death comes to them "Don't say he deserved it, he did bad but he was trying to change!!" but when people do things on the Blockland forums, or anywhere on the internet, that isn't even comparable to what these forgeters have done in society it's held against them forever and people never forgive and never forget and they get no remorse when hardship comes to them. Pie Crust apparently attempt Self Delete and most people say "Even if this is real, I hope you try again and you're successful starfish". But then XX, a criminal, gets dealt his last card and America stops in its tracks for a day and mourns his death and pleads "He was changing, he was a good man"! Why the sudden bouts of morality?

well loving your dog and bragging about it for years is different from beating the stuff out of your pregnant girlfriend. like, one is loving disgusting but the other is forgivable because its not like its a bad thing to beat women anyways like they always deserve it

anyone who is seriously okay with someone dying is forgeted up on multiple levels. like im sure not caring about a death is right around the threshold but being happy someone's dead when their death would've made no positive difference on the world is pretty forgeted up
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:57:53 PM by thegoodperry »

well loving your dog and bragging about it for years is different from beating the stuff out of your pregnant girlfriend. like, one is loving disgusting but the other is forgivable because its not like its a bad thing to beat women anyways like they always deserve it

Lmao right? Maybe that wouldn't have happened if she was you know, IN THE KITCHEN LOL

women are mere tools for my use in the ultimate conquest of the human ego i respect women a lot
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:04:47 AM by thegoodperry »

anyone who honestly thinks he deserved to die is just plain handicapped.