[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24672 times)

imagine being so handicapped that you don't see a middleground between defending someone's behavior and saying they deserved to be murdered
Imagine caring

Imagine caring

eholt will now proceed to argue with everyone about how much he just doesn't care

ceist we get you didn’t like the guy clearly and you seem to want to like put that into our faces, but the fact is the guys music has influenced a lot of people and he will be dearly missed by his fans and people who consider that murder wasn’t deserved

dunno what other point you’re trying to make, I mean this is practically equivalent to people hating on someone playing a game they don’t like and being like “STOP HAVING FUN PEOPLE SHOULDNT LIKE THIS”
Armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault, breaking and entering, physiological and psychological torture.
you're so right.

i love how much effort you put in this post but cant be assed to read
oh no someone typed something that went against my unfounded beliefs.

and no im not sitting on a pedestal because i told you 90% of people will know youre either fake or just a sad little man when you say youre glad he died like you knew him personally or something
here he goes again with that "i know better than you" attitude IE sitting on a pedestal lol. how old are you?

you legit sound mad that people enjoyed his music
i love how much effort you put in this post but cant be assed to read
i feel like you're arguing with yourself and me but you can't make up your mind.

imagine being so handicapped that you don't see a middleground between defending someone's behavior and saying they deserved to be murdered
like people saying he deserved jail time instead of a bullet? is that the middle ground? because if it is ill have you know the US rehabilitation system isn't exactly the best, and the justice system isn't exactly fair for people who are famous. and despite all that, his actions were pretty much on par with a serial killer.
who doesn't like hearing that a serial killer died either?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 04:27:31 PM by Ceist »

in any case i'd much rather a "serial killer" or whatever you think tentacion is suffer prison time rather than have the peace of death

also are you serious? tentacion did some real forgeted up stuff but to equate him with a whole ass serial killer? you can have your drastic opinion but don't be handicapped too

>on par with a serial killer
>the only life taken was his own and not by his own hands

cool

like people saying he deserved jail time instead of a bullet? is that the middle ground? because if it is ill have you know the US rehabilitation system isn't exactly the best, and the justice system isn't exactly fair for people who are famous. and despite all that, his actions were pretty much on par with a serial killer.
who doesn't like hearing that a serial killer died either?

hahaha not arguing with someone who's posting in bad faith

If you cry over a single death, then you would be sitting in a corner, crying your eyes out, every second of your life, with the tears streaming out 100x that PER MINUTE. It shouldn't matter if the person dying was famous, or of a certain race, or even the way he/she/it died. 100 die every minute. That is 100 souls lost EVERY. MINUTE. All of them painful deaths. Why does it matter that one of them is XXXTentacion? Don't cry over someones death, unless you personally know them enough to care about them. Instead, try to stop people from dying. Do everything you can to make everyone else's lives better. They will do the same. When this happens, we get closer and closer to lowering the deaths-per-second number, and thus less people crying over a persons death. This only will happen if we help each other, though, so please, if you ever see a homeless guy, or a guy with a disability, or a guy getting bullied, help them out. It will help you too.
I do cry in the corner every day of my life you bitch I have clinical depression

murder is cool as long as i think its dope as heck

murder is cool as long as i think its dope as heck
sarcasm is less effective when you actually believe what you're saying

murder is ok if the dude you're murdering is asking for consent

like people saying he deserved jail time instead of a bullet?

hasn't he been to jail like often times since 1-2 years ago

"tattoo artist"

Hey, in this world of minilism he'll make it far...