[NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)

Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 23419 times)

i love how much effort you put in this post but cant be assed to read
because i looked up to him musically

and no im not sitting on a pedestal because i told you 90% of people will know youre either fake or just a sad little man when you say youre glad he died like you knew him personally or something

"look at me i'm righteous and morally correct"
you legit sound mad that people enjoyed his music

no one here knows this dude personally so who are you to judge wether they mourned this totally random delinquent rapper's death

ceist we get you didn’t like the guy clearly and you seem to want to like put that into our faces, but the fact is the guys music has influenced a lot of people and he will be dearly missed by his fans and people who consider that murder wasn’t deserved

dunno what other point you’re trying to make, I mean this is practically equivalent to people hating on someone playing a game they don’t like and being like “STOP HAVING FUN PEOPLE SHOULDNT LIKE THIS”

no one here knows this dude personally so who are you to judge wether they mourned this totally random delinquent rapper's death
So then... by this logic we should do away with juries at trials?

So then... by this logic we should do away with juries at trials?
i never said that
juries are so people who are completely unopinionated judge the defendant and it's the same here: you can have any opinion you want and decide to keep it no matter how useless or how edgy it is

I always said I hated him and I've legit been crying off and on since this happened and I think about it p much all day it's been loving me up. No one deserves to die like that, and I don't think X was anywhere near the most evil person in the world. After seeing all the rappers I like speak on it I've actually realized that I was wrong to hate on him. He was younger than me for forgets sake. People are being so stuffty. Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone. RIP

I always said I hated him and I've legit been crying off and on since this happened and I think about it p much all day it's been loving me up. No one deserves to die like that, and I don't think X was anywhere near the most evil person in the world. After seeing all the rappers I like speak on it I've actually realized that I was wrong to hate on him. He was younger than me for forgets sake. People are being so stuffty. Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone. RIP

If you cry over a single death, then you would be sitting in a corner, crying your eyes out, every second of your life, with the tears streaming out 100x that PER MINUTE. It shouldn't matter if the person dying was famous, or of a certain race, or even the way he/she/it died. 100 die every minute. That is 100 souls lost EVERY. MINUTE. All of them painful deaths. Why does it matter that one of them is XXXTentacion? Don't cry over someones death, unless you personally know them enough to care about them. Instead, try to stop people from dying. Do everything you can to make everyone else's lives better. They will do the same. When this happens, we get closer and closer to lowering the deaths-per-second number, and thus less people crying over a persons death. This only will happen if we help each other, though, so please, if you ever see a homeless guy, or a guy with a disability, or a guy getting bullied, help them out. It will help you too.

glad hes dead already

so much toxcity, just let him rest. I'm damn sure he done forgeted up stuff, I'm sure we're all sure, but he wasn't deservant of this sudden horrific death (I say horrific because he was just shot in his loving car in the middle of day out of no where). I don't know if it was an act, but he sure seemed to of been trying to change for the good. I wasn't a fan that much but this still sucks and I hope he rests in peace.

It’s a good thing some of these people here aren’t responsible for the justice of crimes because holy stuff I wonder how many people would be loving dead.

its actually loving funny how people are whiteknighting RIPTentacion, the same types of people that make memes out of school shootings and terrorism

imagine being so handicapped that you don't see a middleground between defending someone's behavior and saying they deserved to be murdered