Vocaloid song badges

Author Topic: Vocaloid song badges  (Read 5366 times)

I don't wanna spam up the drawings thread with daily vocaloid songs so here's a new thread for them

Route 18
cosmoP ft. miku

Secret Police
buriruP ft. miku

Electro Saturator
tilt-six ft. miku

i'm planning to draw out all 170-ish songs on my phone, so that will take a long time
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:36:58 PM by Pompmaker2 »

banime

anime is cruel and needs to be stopped

Going my Way
40mP ft. GUMI

goddamn i really don't like how this one turned out
something feels off and i can't loving tell what
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:36:31 PM by Pompmaker2 »

your pximg direct image links are 403 forbidden on my end

normally I only do two a day but after how badly going my way turned out i had to do another one to wash away the aftertaste
this one was much better

Abstract Nonsense
Neru ft. rin

your pximg direct image links are 403 forbidden on my end

switching to imgur instead i guess

sometimes i've drawn things to capture the feeling of an entire album, but song badges seem like a really cool idea

sometimes i've drawn things to capture the feeling of an entire album, but song badges seem like a really cool idea
for me, it's mainly because I like the distinct personalities of different songs, so I have a lot of projects which focus on expressing the individuality of songs

going my way looks off cause the heads too small compared to the shoulder width. shoulder to head ratio on that girl looks about the same as, say, arnold schwarzenegger‘s head to his shoulders

banime

anime is cruel and needs to be stopped
filthy frank fans be like

weeb extermination when

The Melancholy of Detective Yowane Haku
OwataP ft. Yowane Haku (actually just miku with a voice changer) and a few others

i think i like this style the most, i'll be using it unless i chance upon a much better and equally fast style

the pattern of song choice I'm sticking to is miku>miku>miku>gumi>rin>other, since that's roughly the ratio of songs by each vocaloid on my phone, which should fit okay into a week with a day to rest
of course that's assuming nothing stops me from drawing over the next few months
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:26:41 AM by Pompmaker2 »

route18 is still my fav by far. something really charming about the pose, even if its slightly awk