samus vs joanna dark - battle of the babes

Poll

Which is hotter?

Zero Suit Samus
44 (80%)
Joanna Dark
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: samus vs joanna dark - battle of the babes  (Read 8006 times)

they made samus boob smaller in smash bro..

have you forgotten that samus goes around blowing up planets for a living and fights eldritch abominations pretty much daily? and let's not forget that one time she single-handedly defeated a flood/the thing tier alien parasite along with a clone of herself. i honestly don't think there are any videogame characters that can hold a candle to her feats besides doomguy and above, let alone be MORE badass. if you think joanna could ever possibly hope to be more badass than samus, you're just a contrarian, and there's nothing more to it.
just cause samus wears a powersuit and lives in a timeline where technology is more advanced than in perfect dark (despite perfect dark being in the future) it doesnt make her more badass. im sure if joanna dark had that kind of technology she could do it better tbh

and lets be fair, the skedar had that kind of technology but she kicked their asses anyways
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 02:09:13 AM by Trogtor »

I know more about samus than joanna, but that caramel- vanilla hair is making me thirsty...

samus still has a richard right?

>any vidya girl more badass than motherloving samus

have you forgotten that samus goes around blowing up planets for a living and fights eldritch abominations pretty much daily? and let's not forget that one time she single-handedly defeated a flood/the thing tier alien parasite along with a clone of herself. i honestly don't think there are any videogame characters that can hold a candle to her feats besides doomguy and above, let alone be MORE badass. if you think joanna could ever possibly hope to be more badass than samus, you're just a contrarian, and there's nothing more to it.
brother trogtor just forgetin called her overrated and you just go ahead and prove that point

brother trogtor just forgetin called her overrated and you just go ahead and prove that point
He was deflecting the point that Joanna is more badass, not that Samus is overrated.

just cause samus wears a powersuit and lives in a timeline where technology is more advanced than in perfect dark (despite perfect dark being in the future) it doesnt make her more badass. im sure if joanna dark had that kind of technology she could do it better tbh
Samus has been without her suit quite frequently, and typically starts every game with only the absolute bare-minimum equipment. In fact, she doesn't even necessarily need the extra stuff on her suit except for traversing incredibly lethal environments (such as pools of lava and extreme cold) and damaging otherwise invulnerable enemies with rockets or special beams. If the suit wasn't an absolute necessity for survival and otherwise completing her missions, she wouldn't bother going through the trouble of acquiring all the parts for it.

should've named this thread battle of the nerds

In a few games, Zero Suit Samus shows her tummy, so I think it's obvious who wins.

In a few games, Zero Suit Samus shows her tummy, so I think it's obvious who wins.
weak argument, try harder

looks like samus wins

you can keep voting but remember whatever character that wins will be my next avatar, and the first person to pick a picture of that character will basically pick my next avatar