samus vs joanna dark - battle of the babes

Poll

Which is hotter?

Zero Suit Samus
44 (80%)
Joanna Dark
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: samus vs joanna dark - battle of the babes  (Read 8003 times)

weak argument, try harder
uhhhhh wrong, strong abs are the strongest argument in the universe you forgetin normie
dont kinkshame me

looks like samus wins

you can keep voting but remember whatever character that wins will be my next avatar, and the first person to pick a picture of that character will basically pick my next avatar
isn't it obvious

rip poll editing, no more new poll

joanna has sharper polygons than samus

Samus is hot but I'm p sure she has a million alien STDs. Remember that time when she caught a bad case of the X? You see what that stuff did to her suit? Imagine that but on your richard

No way

Ends tomorrow. Next one is going to be a hard choice.
Rosalina or Peach.

It will be in a new thread though

Samus is hot but I'm p sure she has a million alien STDs. Remember that time when she caught a bad case of the X? You see what that stuff did to her suit? Imagine that but on your richard

No way

i completely support samus pozzing my neghole with her throbbing mutant rooster

Rosalina or Peach.
you constantly say 'this is gonna be hard' then throw a totally easy vote like this. Like there isn't even competition between Rosalina and peach, it's obvious that star milf wins by a longshot

Like who would forget a boring ass princess who just bakes cakes when you can bone the literal goddess of the Galaxy? She also has a million years of love experience all in that 30 something body like she can do so much freaky stuff you can't even conceive of with your mortal human mind
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 03:04:52 PM by PhantOS »

Next one is going to be a hard choice.
Rosalina or Peach.
hard.. choice...??
rosalina obv

if you gonna choose peach bowser will literally loving kil you

how about rosalina vs that one purple chick from over watch?

Still Rosalina. You need to find harder choices. Like Javier Bardem or George Clooney... Now that's a hard choice

is this a loving joke
rosalina for sure

lex the bookworm is ultimate fave

absolute shaftslapper of a twink, rockin that forgetin bowtie like a winner. iconic look