forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39278 times)

we'll lynch you when you have your own thread after drawing one thing for years
i think the only reason he made it separate from the drawing megathread was cus some people got mad cus they can't ignore it as much, clearly that didn't work out tho huh
and constantly defend it
what a tragedy he defends his own work sometimes
i don't think he even does it that often lol, kinda a weird thing to throw in there

shut the hell up dad, this is my passion. forget you. you can never take that away from me

god youre not funny lol

didnt you say blockland was for handicaps once and now you and the forgettard gang are back

sorry not once i meant literally 2 weeks ago

edd doesn't like bockrand but he likes the forums

didnt you say blockland was for handicaps once and now you and the forgettard gang are back
your blood is boiling

i think the only reason he made it separate from the drawing megathread was cus some people got mad cus they can't ignore it as much, clearly that didn't work out tho huhwhat a tragedy he defends his own work sometimes
i don't think he even does it that often lol, kinda a weird thing to throw in there

i'm less mad at him since he actually did go out of the way and make his own thread makes me happier but i still am kind of rude to him because its weird!!

damn you got em there