Leon S Kennedy: Banning Mega Bear and I for "spamming events"

Author Topic: Leon S Kennedy: Banning Mega Bear and I for "spamming events"  (Read 2529 times)

I'm not sure what to make of this other than I don't have any contact with this guy and really have no clue what mega bear and I did to get banned? Celau was there when it happened evedently, while we were there the server started lagging really bad while we were building our base and I left because it was unplayable. the only thing I can think of was maybe using heat bricks while we didn't have a roof on our base?

someone banning mega bear what lol

someone banning mega bear what lol
like i have legitimately no idea what happened. i'm not trying to stuff on the server I just have no idea what we did to get banned

I talked to Tuevon about this and we sorted it out. I'm unbanned, not sure if you are Grimlock, but I told him you didn't do anything since we were next to each other the whole time and I didn't even see you pull out a wrench.

Given the circumstances I cannot blame the admin, it was definitely sketchy. We joined within seconds of each other (by coincidence), then the server got super laggy, and I left. If I were in the admin's position I probably would have made the same call.

But like I said I set things straight with Tuevon, so no hard feelings. Props to him for keeping a level head and investigating the matter.

yep got ahold of him. everythings been cleared up.

well, that was short. glad you guys got everything cleared up so quickly

god damn, mega-bear, grimlock, and celau all in one server at once? this is like a historic moment
but for real at least you got it all cleared up

god damn, mega-bear, grimlock, and celau all in one server at once? this is like a historic moment
?

mega bear how could u -____-

well, that was short. glad you guys got everything cleared up so quickly
Yea, Tuevon handled it really well. Props to him

Hi, Tuevon here. They were banned as a few users suspected them to be doing the lagging as a temporary measure to mitigate lagging. I had fully intended to speak with them both about what happened.

Take it as a shameless plug of not, but we have a Discord for discussing in-community happenings when people may or may not be able to be on the server, including when servers are lagging, someone is spamming, etc.

Also, no edit: Leon is not to blame either. He just happened to be the Admin there when I told them to be banned.

i mean
you guys don't have the best of reputation, so he was probably using the server lag as an excuse to permaban you
just contact the server owner

i mean
you guys don't have the best of reputation, so he was probably using the server lag as an excuse to permaban you
just contact the server owner
Read the thread handicap