Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35696 times)

people who spend a lot of time here are not good people
glad to know im out of that crowd

>actively make the forum worse with inane stuffposting
>complain that the forum isn't a good place anymore

wtf mods?!

god damn this couldn't be more true about the OP and his gang of forum thugs.

Coming from you this is loving rich.

Coming from you this is loving rich.
grim don't make me get out my telescope.

people who spend a lot of time here are not good people

HEH

People who spends a lot of time here, spend a lot of time.

thank u gandhi for your wise words

the only undeniable fact in this thread

im gonna put this on my wall

i'm crying

remember when you Self Delete spammed the forums and helped maxx dox grimlock

remember when you Self Delete spammed the forums and helped maxx dox grimlock

okay mr eval backdoor lol.

but that's not really up to you is it? Badspot has already stated that as long as people continue to play, he will fund the master server.
It's not, and you are right, this is all just wishful thinking

But i honestly think that Blockland deserved better, it's a cute lego-esque sandbox game with an easy, albeit potentially frustrating coding language, it still has so much potential despite just how far it's already come, and it's because of that potential that our content creators try so hard to make new and inventive stuff, even if it involves injecting DLLs or using hacky workarounds

If it weren't for that potential, our current crowd of content creators would probably be long gone by now

Blockland could have been mainstream and an ongoing competitor to games like Roblox and Minecraft if only Badspot cared just a little more about maintaining his community, and then his game, because what point is there to maintaining the game, when there is no community to play the game, right?

The lax forum rules made this a chill place to hang out, but it ultimately led to the demise of the community when toxic users were no longer being dealt with, thus scaring off the community that we once had

Back then, at least Badspot had more options for potential moderators to replace Ephialtes after he left, but it never happened and look where it's got us

Again, this is all hypothetical, wishful thinking, yadda-yadda, but if Badspot suddenly decided to mod someone, he'd now be picking from the bottom of the barrel, but it would still be better than nothing during this slow and painful decline that the game and it's community is on

As for this;
Do you honestly believe that's required of this game? I've already stated that the forum isn't Blockland. Blockland is Blockland. THE GAME. Anybody can make a forum board and manage it, it isn't difficult, if anything it's just time consuming.
They're separate entities, yes, but the forums, the OFFICIAL Blockland Forums, are still a part of the game, not of the game itself, but of Blockland's general existence

The community we once had here was a large representation of the community the game had, and vise-versa, and people still use these forums because they're official, they've been here for a long time, showed off their creations, made friends and acquaintances, why throw all of those memories away and start anew on some unofficial, hastly-made copy-paste message board made by some rando that's even less populated and known about than the official forums?

Do you remember the Scattered Space forums? How about Bleh777's forums? Both places were way more barren than the official forums, and that was when the Blockland forums were more populated

At least Scattered Space had a reason to split the community, but it split the community nonetheless, and that's what making yet another unofficial Blockland related message board will do, so in the end, it's even less worth it than just staying here, and hoping for something to change