Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35697 times)

I forgot to include contact information and my application fee, can I submit it in a separate post?

this is an awful idea to give administrative power to anyone in the community
im saying if badspot were to those guys would definitely be my vote/guess on who will become admin

I forgot to include contact information and my application fee, can I submit it in a separate post?
no need... you're hired

i have been admin on AT LEAST 5 servers in blockland so ummm ill let tyou decide

no need... you're hired
Is it okay to post anime bulges now?

admin application:
i am nice and cool and i will ban people against the rules.
if people are mean, i will ban them too
I was admin my server and banned people who broke the rules so i will be great admin!

here's my admin application:

Experience: Been admin on many, many servers, ranging from Tezuni's to Pecon's, and have administrated my own server. Full list of servers I have been admin on can be found by consulting half the active playerbase. I have no history of drama, despite being here for over 10 years. I am able to administrate at all times of day, and respond to issues promptly, calmly, and fairly. I have also won Blocklander Of The Year Twenty-seventeen.

Recommendations:
Everyone.

Skills:
Building
Scripting
Eventing
Modeling
Development
Creative Design
Origami
Math up to linear algebra
Regex
Life Counseling
upvoted

here's my admin application:

Experience: Been admin on many, many servers, ranging from Tezuni's to Pecon's, and have administrated my own server. Full list of servers I have been admin on can be found by consulting half the active playerbase. I have no history of drama, despite being here for over 10 years. I am able to administrate at all times of day, and respond to issues promptly, calmly, and fairly. I have also won Blocklander Of The Year Twenty-seventeen.

Recommendations:
Everyone.

Skills:
Building
Scripting
Eventing
Modeling
Development
Creative Design
Origami
Math up to linear algebra
Regex
Life Counseling

You conveniently left out all the missed payments for those Cambodian love slaves I sold you.

Reasons to make me Admin:
I am the light
I am c00l  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:
Who breaks the rules are already dead.

For you who breaks the rules:
Omae wa mou shindeiru

everybody who wants admin should have some sort of thread for them and maybe a poll thread to decide who we want as admin. that would be funny

only people with actual applications though

You conveniently left out all the missed payments for those Cambodian love slaves I sold you.
once im admin and raking in the big bucks i can pay you back

Badspot

• Administrator
Consider the type of person who would willingly become a forum moderator.

A system of volunteer moderators results in the people who most want to be moderators becoming moderators.  The people who most want to become moderators are psychopaths.  You can see this process in action in literally every forum to ever exist.

well stuff, guess those youtube vid suggestions of ted talks on “how to tell if you’re a psychopath” really were true