Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 35705 times)

How to not be Admin
I forgot to add the monkey I'm banning him too

the only power these wannabe moderators should get should come from their toasters landing in the bubble bath
upvote

what about me tony
tony really hasn't done anything and isn't actively seeking negitive attention like autism crust rocksalt and burton do. yea his threads are poorly formatted and lacking sources but that's about all you can hold against him.

the only power these wannabe moderators should get should come from their toasters landing in the bubble bath
upvoted but unironically

tony really hasn't done anything and isn't actively seeking negitive attention like autism crust rocksalt and burton do. yea his threads are poorly formatted and lacking sources but that's about all you can hold against him.
that recent spurt of spam topics of liberals doing stuff kinda counts as attention seeking tho

tony really hasn't done anything and isn't actively seeking negitive attention
yeahhh gonna have to disagree with ya there

tony's entire existence here is built on seeking negative attention. but i do agree the other two are worse than he is at this current point in time

tony's entire existence here is built on seeking negative attention. but i do agree the other two are worse than he is at this current point in time
idk, I think he's more or less sincere most of the time, but the main difference between him and the aforementioned people n master matthew is that he keeps his stuff more or less contained in a select few threads. that makes him a lot less annoying in my mind

"select few threads" lmao

"select few threads" lmao
at least he's not stuffting up half the forums like you tablesalt and burton are lmfao. come on now pie crust, have some self awareness

if all 3 of them were bos that'd be for the best, tony is guaranteed to flare up again so you might as well bos him while you still can

at least he's not stuffting up half the forums like you tablesalt and burton are lmfao. come on now pie crust, have some self awareness
i meeeeeeeean

thank god none of u loving gorillas own a forum

i meeeeeeeean
again, tony makes news threads that are largely ignored and posts in his clan thread the majority of the time. You're delusional to put him on the same group as pie crust burton and tablesalt.

thank god none of u loving gorillas own a forum
thank god no albino gorillas own a forum
also i own a forum its call-

i say badspot bans half the forum population, chosen at random

only then can it find true balance