Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately

Author Topic: Badspot & Rotondo - Completely incompetent lately  (Read 34433 times)

Not addressing what I said I see. Like I said, I have a history and I'm not popular. I have experience. If it's a job that needs doing I'd offer to do it.
the point is that if you arent popular and have a history, its probable that you'll cause drama over administrative actions, like ephialtes did. i dont see any circumstance where badspot would want to add a mod that may cause more community fighting just by being here.

Not addressing what I said I see. Like I said, I have a history and I'm not popular. I have experience. If it's a job that needs doing I'd offer to do it.

You're not popular because you get on everyone's nerves. There's no reason not to believe the second you get authority, the second you start powertripping considering your hate boner for people here lmao

Probably the only person I'd ban of got mod currently would be Bolster for posting research. I do greatly dislike you but that's not a bannable offense.

Probably the only person I'd ban of I got mod currently would be Bolster for posting research. I do greatly dislike you but that's not a bannable offense.

You're not popular because you get on everyone's nerves. There's no reason not to believe the second you get authority, the second you start powertripping considering your hate boner for people here lmao

You assume a lot of stuff man.

the defunkt roblox forum ironnoob had this same problem, but when the admin did choose a fitting mod that was actually active, the forum had non-stop drama about the choices of the mod and what was and wasn't mod abuse. when another mod was chosen by the admin, they could never agree to anything. i feel like it would be the same on here, and while it'd probably be funny to see, it'd probably make the forum shut down just like ironnoob lol

pie crust, all the bans you got were justified. let's add another justified ban to the table here.
no they're not

Also Corderlain, get off your high horse

i dont see any circumstance where badspot would want to add a mod that may cause more community fighting just by being here.

Because it would be funny.

no they're not

Also Corderlain, get off your high horse

You're the one that forgets animals not me bro

Woof is one of those people who would rather watch the world burn then save it

if i were admin i would bos boltster pie crust and tablesalt and then resign

i'd like to dispel any perceived pretenses any of you may have had that i am campaigning as a fair moderator. i am not.  i will ban everyone i dont like. make me admin

what about me tony

I'm 95% positive darryl was shadow banned

How to not be Admin

the only power these wannabe moderators should get should come from their toasters landing in the bubble bath